Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Everyone:

My Brother is looking to find a home for his Pure Bread German Shepard. The Dog has all papers, and is up to date on his medical records. He is from a line of Law Enforcment Dogs. He is 22 months old, and weighs 95lbs with good temperment, though abit high strung. He is free to a good home, but my Brother and I, would like to see him go to someone in the law enforcement community. I work as a SSPO / Deputy Sheriff, because of my job, my Brother asked if I could reach out to area law enforcement community. I can provide any interested parties with whatever info they may need about the dog. Please let me know if you are interested. The dog is in Easton MA.
Hopefully I can help him find a home for this German Shepard.

Thanks,
SPO950922

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good question, from what I am told, the dog just has too much energy for his family. I have only seen the dog a few times, but aside from being full of energy, which one would expect with a 22month old Shepard, he seems fine. I would take him, but I just don't have the time for a dog right now.

·
Subscribing Member
2,134 Posts
Full disclosure is important - don't just shift a "problem" around. It's not fair to the dog or the potential owner. There is a difference between high-strung and undisciplined.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True, and if it was my dog, I would give "full disclosure", but can only tell you what I know. Sounds to me like he is "undisciplined". Although when I have seen him, aside from initially jumping up on me. He has been fine. I have always owned labs, not shepards, so I really have no experience with them. However discipline is kind of generic with any breed, so I agree he seems undisciplined.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts