Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy must undergo extensive reconstructive surgery on his leg.
WBZ

NORFOLK (WBZ) ― Norfolk police are trying to find the person who severely beat a puppy with a baseball bat early Wednesday morning.

Police said the German Shepard mix puppy was beaten so badly with a bat that he will have to undergo extensive reconstructive surgery.

The puppy's leg was broken.

Police are trying to find the person who beat the dog.

Rescuers have affectionately named the puppy Buddy.

Buddy is in the custody of the Town of Norfolk. The city desperately needs donations to help pay for his surgeries and physical therapy.

Donations made to help with Buddy's expenses are tax deductible and can be dropped off in hand or by mail to the Norfolk Police Department located at 117 Main Street.

Police said they are investigating leads in the case.

Anyone with information about the person responsible for the brutal beating is asked to contact Norfolk police at 508-528-3206.

http://wbztv.com/watercooler/pets/puppy.beaten.baseball.2.859365.html

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I never understood the special assholishness one has to possess to beat a kid or an animal. I never want to either, but like 7, I'd love to happen upon that in progress...

·
Had enough
3,270 Posts
I hope they find out who this dirtbag is. I have one know that I'm dealing with dog severely neglected. German Shepard that is about 25lbs under weight. It still amazes me how some people can be to animals. Anyone who messes with Kids,Elderly,and Animals needs to be dealt with severly.

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
It sickens me to read these articles and get reports about the abuse of animals, children and elderly. What kinds of piece can live with themselves after doing such an act. Who is the man and who is the beast?

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Owner Of Beaten Puppy Charged With Animal Cruelty

NORFOLK (WBZ) ― A Norfolk woman who allegedly neglected to provide her dog with much needed care after he was brutally beaten has been charged with animal cruelty.

Police say Patricia King, 44, allegedly refused to give the German Shepard mix rescuers have named "Buddy" proper care after he suffered a broken leg when an unknown person brutally beat him with a bat.

After receiving a tip, Animal Control went to King's home on Mirror Lake Avenue to treat the dog. King did not grant officers access to the dog, police said.

After obtaining a warrant, Animal Control went back to King's house, where they found Buddy.

According to Animal Control officers, the dog was being deprived of water and food and was found living in an unsafe environment.

Buddy has already undergone one surgery and is know starting his rehabilitation process. It is not clear if he will need another surgery.

Buddy is in the custody of the Town of Norfolk. The city desperately needs donations to help pay for his surgeries and physical therapy.

Donations made to help with Buddy's expenses are tax deductible and can be dropped off in hand or by mail to the Norfolk Police Department located at 117 Main Street.

King was arraigned in Wrentham District Court on Wednesday. In addition to the animal cruelty charge, King also faces a drug possession charge.

Police are still trying to find the person who beat the dog. Anyone with information about the person responsible is asked to contact Norfolk police at 508-528-3206.

http://wbztv.com/watercooler/pets/puppy.beaten.bat.2.862727.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts