Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
College friend is nervous he will get a ticket/citation mailed to him for public urination. He was outside apparently peeing on a sidewalk column late Saturday night. No one was around but he is worried about being identified from possible surveillance cameras and hit with a misdemeanour.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
College friend is nervous he will get a ticket/citation mailed to him for public urination. He was outside apparently peeing on a sidewalk column late Saturday night. No one was around but he is worried about being identified from possible surveillance cameras and hit with a misdemeanour.
:confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're confused, he is concerned that he could be identified by surveillance footage and charged with indecent exposure from that.

·
Registered
450 Posts
He should be more concerned that someone would post a picture of his junk obtained from the video all over the internet.

·
Super Moderator
6,582 Posts

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Augustwest

·
Registered
373 Posts
Unless he whipped it out and peed in the middle of downtown crossing during a children's parade I don't it being investigated very much.

And what's a misdemeanour? Are we in England now? I'm pretty sure we separated from the Crown so we wouldn't have to spell with useless "u"s anymore

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,370 Posts
What color was the Urine? If it was blue, there's an issue. Who here has seen "The Madness of King George"? Have your friend checked, especially if behavior for him has been 'out of the norm' recently.

Was there someone to 'catch' it? IF that's the case, he's a total deviate, or just a screwy opportunist.
Is this regular behavior? Does he have difficulty doing it in private?
Has he ever invited any of you to join him?
Is 'he' really a 'she' and if so, I'm sure there's a website that would appreciate a download of a video. Lots of screwballs out there into that stuff.
Ok, same goes for if 'he' is a 'he'. :eek:

Reactions: kdk240 and CCCSD

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,673 Posts
If nothing happened in the immediate 30 seconds to one minute after the incident............................
Go back to bed and stop worrying about nothing:oops:

Reactions: Kilvinsky and CCCSD

·
Super Moderator
6,582 Posts
This thread has a 12 hour lifespan. Not because it's probably fake, but because if it's true it's just stupid. Get your comments in now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,370 Posts
It's always better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.
I HAVE to relate this one. Years ago, one sector we had in Boston had a scanner in the car. We found that we could listen to cordless phones. I know, mea culpa. :oops: There was at least ONE person in the general area who would call a gay chat line. I'm sure there were plenty, but I'll just say ONE for argument. One time, he was setting up a date on the Esplanade in that he enjoyed having someone piss down his throat. The guy who agreed to this said it was cool since he had been drinking beers and had yet to relieve himself.

You have NO IDEA how tough it was for me to NOT drive along Storrow Drive on the PA stating, "To all who are pissing down anyone's throat, KNOCK IT OFF! THIS IS A NO PISS ZONE!"

I got a bunch of stories, but under the circumstances, this was the most appropriate one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts