Public urination | MassCops

Public urination

Discussion in 'Tickets & Citations' started by Throwaway6712, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Throwaway6712

Throwaway6712 New Member

College friend is nervous he will get a ticket/citation mailed to him for public urination. He was outside apparently peeing on a sidewalk column late Saturday night. No one was around but he is worried about being identified from possible surveillance cameras and hit with a misdemeanour.

MiamiVice likes this.
  2. JD02124

JD02124 Supporting Member

:confused:

3. Throwaway6712

Throwaway6712 New Member

I'm not sure what that means?

4. Throwaway6712

Throwaway6712 New Member

If you're confused, he is concerned that he could be identified by surveillance footage and charged with indecent exposure from that.

5. k12kop

k12kop MassCops Member

Creep!

6. Truck

Truck MassCops Member

He should be more concerned that someone would post a picture of his junk obtained from the video all over the internet.

7. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Augustwest likes this.
  8. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

This sounds like a joke.

9. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

You know...they can analyze the urine via DNA dialytics using magnichrome tech via video. Your “friend” (you, there is no friend, it’s you), is looking at a permanent Sexual Offender registration conviction.

10. patrol22

patrol22 MassCops Member

Unless he whipped it out and peed in the middle of downtown crossing during a children’s parade I don’t it being investigated very much.

And what’s a misdemeanour? Are we in England now? I’m pretty sure we separated from the Crown so we wouldn’t have to spell with useless “u”s anymore

11. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

What color was the Urine? If it was blue, there's an issue. Who here has seen "The Madness of King George"? Have your friend checked, especially if behavior for him has been 'out of the norm' recently.

Was there someone to 'catch' it? IF that's the case, he's a total deviate, or just a screwy opportunist.
    Is this regular behavior? Does he have difficulty doing it in private?
    Has he ever invited any of you to join him?
    Is 'he' really a 'she' and if so, I'm sure there's a website that would appreciate a download of a video. Lots of screwballs out there into that stuff.
    Ok, same goes for if 'he' is a 'he'. :eek:

kdk240 and CCCSD like this.
  12. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

If nothing happened in the immediate 30 seconds to one minute after the incident............................
    Go back to bed and stop worrying about nothing:oops:

Kilvinsky and CCCSD like this.
  13. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

This thread has a 12 hour lifespan. Not because it's probably fake, but because if it's true it's just stupid. Get your comments in now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kilvinsky, Goose and CCCSD like this.
  14. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

It's always better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

15. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

If he's in England he's good to go. All he has to do is say that it's part of his culture and they do that sort of thing in his home country all the time.

Kilvinsky and CCCSD like this.
  16. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Did your friend have his hat on?

38bigblock, Kilvinsky and CCCSD like this.
  17. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

18. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I HAVE to relate this one. Years ago, one sector we had in Boston had a scanner in the car. We found that we could listen to cordless phones. I know, mea culpa. :oops: There was at least ONE person in the general area who would call a gay chat line. I'm sure there were plenty, but I'll just say ONE for argument. One time, he was setting up a date on the Esplanade in that he enjoyed having someone piss down his throat. The guy who agreed to this said it was cool since he had been drinking beers and had yet to relieve himself.

You have NO IDEA how tough it was for me to NOT drive along Storrow Drive on the PA stating, "To all who are pissing down anyone's throat, KNOCK IT OFF! THIS IS A NO PISS ZONE!"

I got a bunch of stories, but under the circumstances, this was the most appropriate one.

wwonka, Tuna, Goose and 4 others like this.
  19. 38bigblock

38bigblock MassCops Member

You beat me to it :D

Kilvinsky likes this.