Problems | MassCops

Problems

Discussion in 'Registering & Login Troubles' started by Unregistered, Sep 11, 2005.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hey Gil, what's going on? I've tried to access the site after logging in and I get this message.

JonInNH you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Your account may have been restricted because of bounced emails, please make sure your email address is correct or submit a new active email address for your MassCops membership

And now it's not letting me login either.

2. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

John I sent you an email. you should be all set now. Your email address that you registered with was bouncing. The site automatically suspends any account that has an invalid email account. Some of the free email services such as Yahoo etc... have frequent email issues and your account may have been suspended because of a problem with their mail server.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Thanks Gil. I reached my mail quota, had to delete a bunch of junk mail to stop my email from bouncing!

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Gil,

I'm getting the same message as Jon. I know my E-Mail is good, so I'm not sure what may be causing it. I also apologize if I've posted this a few times. it appears that my trying to post this here is also not getting through.

USMCMP5811 you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Your account may have been restricted because of bounced emails, please make sure your email address is correct or submit a new active email address for your MassCops membership

Thanks,
    Ken

5. Gil

Ok maybe I should increase the bounce limit for those occasional server glitches

6. Gil

It did not show because guest posts in this forum are moderated.... Believe it or not there are folks out there that don't have nice things to say about LEO's etc... ;)