President Obama calls rejection of Syrian refugees a "betrayal of our values." | MassCops

President Obama calls rejection of Syrian refugees a "betrayal of our values."

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Really Barry!?!?
    FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this and ask yourselves......Why isn't this on ABC/NBC/CBS etc!?! cuz it's true shit happening in real time right now in Europe!

Joel98, pahapoika and Tuna like this.
  3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

[​IMG]
    At least 2,000 resettled throughout US
    BREAKING NEWS: NEW HOUSE SPEAKER PAUL RYAN CALLS FOR A 'PAUSE' in taking in Syrian refugees, saying 'better to be safe than to be sorry' — but at least 2,000 Syrian refugees already have entered the US since the start of the civil war in 2011, with most resettled in California, Michigan, Texas, Arizona and Illinois.

Joel98 likes this.
  4. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

This cocksucking douchebag is in himself a rejection of our values. FUCK HIM!
    Did these people ever consider maybe fighting for their country? Maybe, just maybe that stinkhole would be worth something if enough people stuck around and fought for what they believe in instead of coming here....

of course some are coming here TO fight for what they believe in...KILLING US!!!!!!!
    ONE POINT FIVE MILLION?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK! Do any of these scumbags have a damn clue how much 1.5 million people can do to fight for what they believe in? I'm disgusted with Europe, with Barak Obama and mostly with these piece of shit Syrians who would rather run like hell and hide in Europe (or plot to destroy Europe and the rest of the world) than stay and fight. Can anyone here picture this many American's running for Canada if the shit hit the fan?

Damn that pile of shit Obama and liberalism as a whole which is fueling the destruction of civilization.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    Joel98 and Hush like this.
  5. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I watched some of it, but since I have to get to bed fairly soon, I had to stop so that the RAGE didn't consume me and keep me up.

Joel98 likes this.
  6. Mr Scribbles

Mr Scribbles Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com

Obama's American values were forged overseas, in a place that's not very fond of us, nurtured by a religion that's nothing more than a doomsday death cult. YET he continues to insist the Muslim influence is all around us,and has been since the US was founded. He may be right, Muslim slave traders in Africa, sold millions into forced servitude here (can I get a AMEN from #BLM), and if you look at the painting of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, you can plainly see a prayer rug(there was some artistic license taken that put the shoes on the Founding Fathers). I'm still checking the signers for an Osama Ben Franklin, or Jihad Quincy Adams...I'll get back to you

7. Joel98

Joel98 MassCops Member

Fuck you Barry

Kilvinsky likes this.
  8. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

Worried about Syrians?
    HAH! Our greatest threat resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Kilvinsky likes this.