Pre-Incident Indicators of Violent Assault | MassCops

Pre-Incident Indicators of Violent Assault

Discussion in 'Training Classes and Course Information' started by Training Division, Feb 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Training Division

Training Division New Member

April 13, 2020
    Worcester Police Department
    9-11 Lincoln Square
    Worcester, MA 01608

April 15, 2020
    Nashua Police Department
    28 Officer James Roche Drive
    Nashua, NH 03062​

Class hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm

Presented by Major (Ret.) Mark Sawa, Travis County TX Sheriff’s Department

$129.95 registration fee includes breakfast and lunch, all training materials, and certificate of completion.

Online registration:
    Worcester:
    https://communitystrategies.net/IndicatorsofAssaultWorcester
    Nashua: https://communitystrategies.net/IndicatorsofAssaultNashua

Who should attend?
    Patrol Officers
    Gang Unit Officers
    Detectives
    Line Supervisors
    Probation Officers and Parole Officers
    Correctional Officers
    School Resource Officers
    Campus Police Officers
    Street Crimes and Gang Unit Prosecutors​

Why should you attend?
    The most effective methods of enhancing officer safety and survivability emphasize a heightened awareness of the signals of impending assault BEFORE escalation happens. Our mission is to provide intensive training to cultivate those skills. We’ve trained hundreds of New England police officers with outstanding evaluations, and we are pleased to present this class for the first time in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.

Please call or email us if you have any questions:

Community Strategies Unlimited, LLC
    (603) 560-3949
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Web: https://www.communitystrategies.net

Attached Files:

2. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Saw this pop up on bookface a few times, thinking about attending. Anyone else interested?

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

I've been. It's well worth it.

Hush likes this.
  4. LA Copper

LA Copper Subscribing Member

Sounds interesting. If it was happening while I was there on vacation, I'd go with you Hush. Unfortunately it's a few months too soon.

Joel98 and Hush like this.
  5. Training Division

Training Division New Member

LA Copper - We'd be glad to bring this or any of our classes to your agency. Please feel free to email us: [email protected]. P.S. - Officers attending from host departments get 10% off the registration fee.

LA Copper likes this.
  6. LA Copper

LA Copper Subscribing Member

Hi Training,

I appreciate the offer.
    We have an In-Service Training Division within the LAPD that puts on all types of schools, some of which incorporate this type of training among many other lessons. I was thinking of attending your class while I was back east on vacation because I like to see what others teach in case there's something different to learn. (Plus I would have kept Hush company at the class!)

You can never stop learning in life but especially in our profession since it could be literally life or death with the decisions we make. Since I've been on the job, the LAPD has lost 35 officers in the line of duty. If we can avoid losing anymore, that's a good thing.