Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are your lucky numbers listed as the most commonly drawn numbers?

Most (and least) commonly drawn numbers listed in the story.

BOSTON (CBS) - The Powerball jackpot reached a new record high $550 million Wednesday afternoon, just hours before the next drawing.
Comment: What Would You Do With $550 Million?
The one-time, lump sum cash option is now $360.2 million.
Tickets for tonight's 11 p.m. drawing will be sold until 9:45 p.m.
"If there is no Grand Prize winner in tonight's drawing, the estimated jackpot for the Saturday, December 1 drawing is $900 million, which would surpass the March 30, 2012 world-record Mega Millions jackpot of $656 million by $244 million," Mass Lottery spokeswoman Beth Bresnahan said in a statement.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...could-hit-900-million-if-no-one-wins-tonight/

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I'd give a few guys on my shift my locker combo, tell them to take whatever they wanted but leave the gun and badge, and then phone in my resignation to the shift LT. Then I'd retire over at City Hall and extract whatever percentage I'm at now as my walking around money.

I'd stop into the station on a weekend and give my shift a catered lunch, then never walk through the doors again in a business capacity again.

·
"Tinkerbell"
698 Posts
...I def could have used that $550M about now...I figure that's what it is gonna cost me by the time the twins graduate from college...=) =)

Reactions: kwflatbed

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I was going to create a command staff re-education camp, and hire every single cop I knew as consultants. Departments could send officials that forgot where they came from... They would start every day at 0500 with a messy medical or something. Then the rest of the day until lunch would be writing reports, and filing them directly into my trashcan. If they even touched the desk... well... problems.

I was also going to host the most epic BBQ M&G girls volleyball tournament that anyone has ever seen.

Then I lost.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
I didn't win either. No doubt, the whole thing is a scam. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts