Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Umass Amherst crew, was there any feedback from students or faculty/staff regarding the action that went on after the sox nose dived with five outs left in the series. I was there w/the SP and had a ball. I understand one of the Umass guys lit up some high holy mucky-muck with pepperball. I believe he was some vice chancellor or something. Any feed back? Who was the guy that pulled the armored van up right behind the three officers on horseback and screamed into the P.A. for the crowd to "Go home!" Needless to say, the mounted guys didn't apprciate the proximity of the announcement to their mounts as the had all they could handle as the horses signalled their displeasure. rhl

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,657 Posts
Hey rhl,

Look at the bright side dude! At least the Umass P.D. didn't spray their AR-15's into the air! Seriously, those guys never have a dull moment. I would consider getting a motel room next time there's a big event on campus.
:lol:
I hope somebody responds to your query, I need to know about the administrator getting "balled"
:rock:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.