Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
RESCOP,

It's NOT an easy place to get in to, but you might wanna try Mass. General Hospital. There's plenty of old threads here about it.... do some research here. It's a GREAT stepping stone. Like I said, its quite competitive, but give it a shot.

PM me if you have any more questions about it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
RESCOP...
I have been reading all these posts and while I have never worked at MassArt I know at least two officers who have and they both said the same thing...it's horrendous. They actually got to a poiint a couple of months ago where they only had one officer working there...what does that tell you.
If you are getting on as a reserve somewhere, focus your LE interest in that job and work a civilian full time job until something better comes up. MassArt has actually become a job where when you say you've worked there people look at you a little different wondering whether you are a good cop caught in the net there or did you fit in there, if you know what I mean.
Don't take the dive into an empty swimming pool and also don't ask the administration of the department the questions your wondering, ask the officers who have worked there.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.