1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MassCops Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I understand why the cops would leave. I feel bad for them, the cops that are staying and the citizens who do support the Portland PD. This is what happens when good people take no action against crazy politicians, their policies ,hatred, and false narrative about hard working cops. God help Portland!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I understand why the cops would leave. I feel bad for them, the cops that are staying and the citizens who do support the Portland PD. This is what happens when good people take no action against crazy politicians, their policies ,hatred, and false narrative about hard working cops. God help Portland!
They deserve it. Pure and simple. 10 years from now, what’s left will elect a Republican and demand Meat Eaters...

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,339 Posts
I see it being a national trend. Try working at an institution of higher learning and see how loved and appreciated you are. Though the majority of folks on campus seem to like and appreciate us and are almost always very pleasant with us, there is a small DIVERSE group that is VERY vocal in their demands to disband us, or at the least, shrink us down to a token group and colleges/universities being what they are, havens of the left, their the only voice truly heard.

or maybe even the only voice making any noise at all. Who wants to fail a class because they were seen as a supporter of the police? Maybe when more of them return, the other side will be more vocal.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
They’ve tried to defund and remove our campus PD, no crime etc.
Every time we produce the Fellny dope, DV, batteries, weapons, it reminds the Board we are needed. The idiots keep demanding it, so we will see. No one is going to stay if they disarm us. Chief on down are walking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts