Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capital Murder Trial Under Way Involves Death Of Officer

CONCORD, N.H. -- A new poll indicates that more than half of New Hampshire residents believe the death penalty is an appropriate maximum punishment for someone who murders a police officer.

In the poll conducted for the Concord Monitor, 57 percent of likely voters supported the death penalty in police killing cases, 39 percent favored life in prison without parole and 4 percent weren't sure.

The poll comes as the state prosecutes two capital murder trials, including one that involves a police officer's death.
Death penalty experts say polls taken during the course of high profile prosecutions tend to show greater support for the death penalty than those taken at other times.

Previous Stories:

http://www.wmur.com/family/17575993/detail.html

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Ocks...thats funny but I have to disagree..most people that move to NH from Mass do so becasue they are sick and tired of Liberal bullshit there and can make a better life for there family..I know a ton of people that have migrated to NH and they all are for the death penalty..Mass does suck and is getting worse Im thinking of making the move myself now...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts