Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Does your Department have a Professional Bound PnP/SoP that is somewhat updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just curious as to if your department has a professional bound PnP/SoP that was created within the past say 10 years? Please only college Police answer this.

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
Emerson College has both a Administrative Procedures Manual and a Emergancy Procedures Manual. Along with a Chief who takes care of his men and backs them 100%. As usual Union 1 slamming the Department

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whata kissass!

Whos in line for a promotion?

Sounds like your covering for something that I wasnt even touching upon.

·
Registered
393 Posts
We have manuals both. They are updated every time we start a new school year. We also review and update them as needed during the school year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Gordon Conwell Theological Seminar Police Department has a very basic and small policy and procedeure book for the department, however, it does need to be expanded and well out of date.

Ed

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PJ, does Dean have an actual manual bound and permanant or just memos placed in a 3 ring binder?

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im surprised the DMH has that, I always pegged them as a professional department "Except for the low pay".

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
union1 said:
Im surprised the DMH has that, I always pegged them as a professional department
We try to maintain a relatively high level of professionalism, but DMH just like most other campus PD's is governed by a non-law enforcement administration which sets it's priorities slightly different than most of it's Officers'.
union1 said:
"Except for the low pay".
Yeah well there's always OT and a 2nd job.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To All who PM'ed me. YES he really is like that!

](*,)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.