Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MassCops Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most places in MA aren't quite as bad as NYC, but .......... you youngsters wanting a LE career really should consider a red state rather a blue one. You might not make as much money, but you will be appreciated by the public, and your career will be safer.

·
Back Out in the Sticks
334 Posts
I know most places in MA aren't quite as bad as NYC, but .......... you youngsters wanting a LE career really should consider a red state rather a blue one. You might not make as much money, but you will be appreciated by the public, and your career will be safer.

Depends on the area. The town I live in, and most of the surrounding towns, are pretty damn red, and the troopers who live here and work here are very much appreciated and supported. Right now, I wouldn't work in any city, or any large, wealthy town, or any town that has a college in it though.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I’ve known of a couple people from my department that have left to go south. One went to Florida, the other went to North Carolina. They were both very vocal about their hatred for the DA here.

I hope Rachael Rollins is ready for what’s in store for her when she becomes US DA for Massachusetts. Because if she thinks the FBI or Justice Department is going to put up with her BS she has another thing coming.

·
Registered
551 Posts
They have no choice, federal cases require an AUSA to sign off on prosecution. So no matter how upset the FBI may get she can literally refuse every case they bring and direct them to investigate stuff she finds important.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
They have no choice, federal cases require an AUSA to sign off on prosecution. So no matter how upset the FBI may get she can literally refuse every case they bring and direct them to investigate stuff she finds important.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Oh I understand that, but if you think the FBI isn’t going to play fuck fuck games with her.. trust me they will!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts