Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police: Husband arrested in killing of Iraqi-American woman initially feared to be hate crime

Published November 10, 2012
Associated Press

• March 27, 2012: In this file photo showing Kassim Alhimidi, right, speaks alongside his son, Mohammed Alhimidi, during a memorial for his wife, Shaima Alawadi at a mosque in Lakeside, Calif. (AP)
EL CAJON, Calif. - The husband of an Iraqi-American woman whose beating death initially appeared to be a hate crime was arrested on suspicion of murder in what police described Friday as an act of domestic violence.
The killing of 32-year-old Shaima Alawadi drew international attention in March when the couple's 17-year-old daughter told reporters that she found a note by her mother's bludgeoned body that read: "Go back to your country, you terrorist."
Kassim Alhimidi, 48, was taken into custody Thursday after being called into the police station, said El Cajon Police Chief Jim Redman.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/10/police-husband-arrested-in-killing-iraqi-american-woman-initially-feared-as/#ixzz2Bpe8rMDz

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Just doing a little math in my head. Soooo mister was what? About 30-31 when his daughter was conceived? And Missus was 14-15? Oh yeah. That's fuckin' normal.

I love how the imam says that domestic violence has no place in Islam. What a out all those women they behead AFTER they are raped but can't prove it because they need good Muslim men as witnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts