Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought the Mass police brutality website was a hoot, but has anyone seen the Hate websites for Lowell Police? Holy crap! Some Dungeons and Dragons loser has way to much time on their hands. :roll:

www.lowellpolicesuck.com

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yeah, Lowell, the only town I've heard of where someone can take a picture of a cop trespassing on private property, and be attacked by the cops, beaten, and his camera damaged, and pictures distroyed :(

www.copssuck.net

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"The only good lowell cop is a dead lowell cop."

Who would put a something like that on a website? Take a pill you F*cking psycho!!! :evil:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Doesn't matter how many I register, I always miss one :x

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Speaking of Gil, I saw a police-hate web site a while ago about the Attleboro Police! It was pretty dumb actually, not even remotely disturbing, just some loser who can't seem to lose some weight off his fat foot and it cost him. If I can find it again, I'll post the link here.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Some of the post in this topic have been deleted when I deleted the user mustbme who just happens to be the same idiot that created the www.lowellpolicesuck.com website. He now has gone on a registered masscops.us and masscops.info. Just another fucking moron!

As for Attleboro just do a search on Paddleboro and you will find plenty of hate toward good ol APD.

A buddy of mine even found a Paddleboro coffee mug in a gift shop in San Fransisco of all places.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What a moron, if you read the website it doesn't even have any good info of alleged Lowell PD abuse, the main theme I left with was that this "photographer" is constantly viewing and recording criminal activity and not reporting it.......and what were those pictures of a bunch of cops standing somewhere?????????????????? What the hell was the point of that?

G

·
I think we should e-mail Mr. White(if that's his name) a fresh copy of the help wanted section of the Lowell fish-wrap. He has so much time on his hands he must be unemployed. Get a job you loser!

Guinness2429

·
Registered
884 Posts
Wow, I heard about that site from a partolman on my shift and I could not believe it. That guy :2up: has lost his mind and I do agree, he has way to much :clock: on his hands. I think that guy is just a loser who wanted to be a cop in Lowell, but did not make the cut. As far as I am concerned, it's all bullshit, but considering the number of hits that site gets I am sure alot of people will believe his bullshit lies. :FM:

·
Registered
71 Posts
The Lowell Police do not make enough to deal with the absolute idiots they deal with in thier city. I grew up there and I've seen it first hand. Oh well, job security. By the way,
mustbme you spell reel goode.Ya rocket scientist. :stupid:

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
It's strange, though I doubt the clowns who runs the site "copssuck" or "lowellpolicesuck", are model citizens, I wonder who they call when their kid gets hit by a car and is screaming in pain (I was there, holding the hand of a 13-year old, last fall). Or when some maniac is breaking down the door to their apartment (two weeks ago). Or recovering their stolen car (3 days ago). Or even something as mundane as calling for a tow for their father who has broken down in the rain (just 30 minutes ago). People should be careful in their criticisms, we, the members of the "Thin Blue Line", are far to professional to allow something like this small-minded hate site affect the performance our duty.....but if what kind of hypocrite are you if you (or someone in your family) accept our aid on the occassions when you really need us and then spit on us when you are no longer in need.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
I just spent about 3HRs on that friggin copsscuk site, just bashing the hell out of those dumb asholes. What a buch of psycos.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Time well spent, lol. Now i will go back and see the responses those asswipes came up with, hehehehe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.