Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Police Detail News (merged Threads)

195K views 1K replies 208 participants last post by  topcop14 
Re: Police Detail slashed in transportation refrom pitch

This whole episode reminds me of that little pig story. "I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down." Yeah, ok. Jealous, deep pocketed pols. :rolleyes:

Re: Police Detail slashed in transportation refrom pitch

As I've often said, the public should be careful of what it wishes for.

Here is the city ordinance for Quincy as an example;

http://municipalcodes.lexisnexis.com/codes/quincy/_DATA/Title_12/08/040.html
Let us not forget too that many cities/towns get a piece of that detail pie. I don't think the pols in Taunton, which has its own ordinance too, could afford that kind of hit. Green is a powerful color around here.

True, true, true. However, there are a handful of us who are our own worst enemy. We continually feed the fire by handing these liberal press dogs ammunition for the cause. How? Standing there with hands in pockets, talking on cell phones, drinking/eating, reading the Herald, watching videos, sleeping in our cars, etc. Doing everything BUT direct traffic. No details you say? Watch arrests/cites go through the roof. Then again, if the state income tax gets abolished there won't be many coppers working the streets anyway. What a wacko place to live and work. God Bless the Commonwealth! :pinch:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.