Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PORTLAND, Ore. - Portland Police took a waterfront Lady Godiva down a notch this week.

Barely.
They were getting calls about a nude on-line skater whizzing past tourists and rush-hour commuters.
But you can do that in Oregon, where occasional nude bike rides draw police only for crowd control and shows featuring live sex acts are protected as free speech.
The skater, Gennifer Moss, aka Earth Friend Gen, asked organizers for permission this summer to skate naked in the city of Ashland's Fourth of July parade. She didn't get it.
Police here told her to tone it down after construction workers complained.
Moss donned a string bikini bottom for the nonce and skated on.
Police say most callers are concerned about her safety.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,425681,00.html

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Police Arrest Nude In-Line Skater 'Gennifer Moss' When Construction Workers Compl

Posted on September 20, 2008

Gennifer Moss, aka Earth Friend Gen, gave quite a show in Portland, Oregon this week. "Earth Friend Gen" decided it would be a good idea to inline skate completely nude in front of tourists and commuters. See photos of Gennifer Moss "Earth Friend Gen" as well as videos. This lady is crazy!

More pics and videos:
http://stupidcelebrities.net/2008/09/20/gennifer-moss-earth-friend-gen-wtf-pictures/

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Re: Police Arrest Nude In-Line Skater 'Gennifer Moss' When Construction Workers Compl

Police here told her to tone it down after construction workers complained.
Now I know this article has faked information...what construction worker has ever complained about a naked girl rollerblading?

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts

In a related story.
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland Sun Times
The chief union official for the GCWU (Gay Construction Workers Union); a Mr. Pat McGroin, addressed the media today stating mischief of this kind was distracting to his union membership.
Mr. McGroin is quoted as saying; "How can I expect my workers to stay focused on the job when half are trying to redo Ms. Moss' hair and the other half is focused on her shoes"?

G

·

Now I know this article has faked information...what construction worker has ever complained about a naked girl rollerblading?
When she looks like Gennifer Moss?

All kidding aside, I'm glad they locked her up. I don't want my kids seeing that crap just because some earthy-crunchy loser wants to make a political statement.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts

Frankly I thought Susan Ross could "Do a lot better than you"...
I hope you didn't take offense, considering she's dead and all...
And the fact that you had "restrained jubilation" at the time of her demise...

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts

Finally, someone with some balls tells it like it is..
Thanks Nuke.... I was holding it in.. I mean come on!! He ran over a group of kids at a birthday party for gods sake..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts