Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Subscribing Member
1,139 Posts
I believe that at a minimum you need the SSPO or Reserve/Intermittent academy. It is true that they may sponsor someone through the full municipal academy. One of the now sergeants just graduated from the Plymouth Academy.

· Subscribing Member
1,139 Posts
Thats a good idea Mikey. In fact, give DC James McCarthy a call at 617-632-8306 and he'll fill you in on the job; you should be able to FAX everything to him. I'd also let him know about the online problems.

· Subscribing Member
1,139 Posts
It is my understanding that there are still several openings on both sides (Public Safety and Police) of the house. Great pay, benefits, and working conditions. The Chief is a stand-up guy and one good cop with many years of experience. Check out the job posting on www.boston.com, click on "jobs", then type in "police". Don't delay!

· Subscribing Member
1,139 Posts
Moving right along.......four new officers and one new sergeant hired/promoted. I think two other officers and one or two sergeants and they're done. Send that resume today! :mrgreen:

· Subscribing Member
1,139 Posts
BIDMC Police is under new management and gaining a very good reputation as a professional department. The recent crop of new hires are young, progressive, and educated. The new deputy chief as a long, well documented, credible career in law enforcement and is a stand up guy. The recent departures left for civil service municipal departments...nothing too surprising there. It is a good paying job with great benefits and plenty of OT. Check it out.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.