Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 44th MPOC at the Plymouth Police Academy are entering the final 2 weeks of training. Good luck to all fellow classmates as we wrap up training. It has been an awesome priviledge to have spent the past 5 monts working hard with all of you. Stay Safe one you get out there.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,678 Posts
Salute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you,

Still have one more week of applied patrol procedures, but the law exam was today and now it is out of the way...AMEN. Now I need a job.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
hey I will be home on leave, maybe I'll swing in and see what i have to look forward to. The last academy graduation I went was my dads and I was 6.

Congrats!

·
Registered
426 Posts
A bunch of us from the Boston PD Gaelic Column piped that Plymouth Academy Class into their graduation on friday. They looked like a pretty squared away bunch.
Good luck in your careers.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: re: Plymouth Police Academy winding down

piper said:
a bunch of us from the boston pd gaelic column piped that plymouth academy class into their graduation on friday. they looked like a pretty squared away bunch.
good luck in your careers.
thank you brother....nice job.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
I don't know where it was but I think it ended around 11:30, that's when I received a call from a somewhat intoxicated graduate..... :alcoholi:

:lol: LOL it's ok Tim but I hope you didn't drive..... :?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The first party ended at 11:30 and I really can't discuss any details....I will just say that the beer was flowing smoothly among EVERYONE... :oops: ....The next party was in downtown Plymouth, it ended about 1:30am. Long night, but well deserved. Gil actually invited us to paddleboro for an S&M party, but that was a little too much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.