Plymouth Basic Reserve/Intermittent Class NOVEMBER? | Page 2 | MassCops

Plymouth Basic Reserve/Intermittent Class NOVEMBER?

Discussion in 'Reserve / Auxiliary' started by Lookinforacopjob, Sep 24, 2008.

1. daxxkid

daxxkid MassCops Member

Hey bud, listen for you and the 911girl here, not to be an asshole but, most of use on here have finished full time academys, and and got yelled at a bit (if you want to call it that), and as they tell you in the end "you have earned it", you guys haven't yet, hope you do, and once you do, you will earn your right. You just can't come here and act like two of you have and expect people here to take that very lightly.
    911girl, if you think it's annoying, I can't wait to see you in the full time class, there is a reason for everything, and until you do it, if I was you I would keep my mouth shut, specialy on this forum, just my opinion.

Ok I feel better now, sorry for being so angry :pinch:

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Hey why bother with the academy? You apparently know everything already. :rolleyes:

3. cape911girl

cape911girl Guest

Can't get the diploma otherwise....

4. cchc28

cchc28 Wanna Talk About It?

You must be one of the most arrogant people I have ever encountered on here! The nerve of you to treat this profession as a burden (Can't get a diploma otherwise). Are you kidding me!? Why dont you stand down, go get a job that is worthy of your efforts, and leave that spot open for someone who wants and deserves it!

5. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Don't worry dude....she's definitely not the first know-it-all that's going to get her ass handed to her, but unfortunately won't be the last.

6. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

So are you going to be "up to having a headache" after the asshat who's high, drunk and angry, kicks your ass on a car stop on the side of the road at 0300 because you werent "up for that stuff" in the academy?? Good luck...:rolleyes:

7. cape911girl

cape911girl Guest

You guys are reading too much into these messages. Delta somehow thinks I'm a know-it -all because I understand that the yelling is part of the initiation and a way for them to try to get under our skin. Don't think I'd find too many people to disagree with that. He then goes on to say that "if I have it all figured out why bother going?" and I said 'obviously to get the diploma'
    As in......if I don't go, I can't pass. Same reason everyone else goes..to graduate!

8. cchc28

So tell me your reasons for going... beyond the "diploma" bs. You, like a bunch of others are just trying to make a little detail money.. maybe you should try plymouth county sheriffs office... at lease there wont be a POLICE patch wasted on another hack.....

And another thing, you think that the yelling is some type of initiation and a way for them to get under your skin?.. That makes me laugh... The DI's have much better things to do than yell just to yell.. There is a real reason for everything they do. It is not just to give you a headache...

9. cape911girl

cape911girl Guest

There are tons of reasons to continue education in any field, even outside the scope of one's current or future full-time work....I never said details, you did.

but then again, why bother explaining? Your just looking for reasons to cut me down.

10. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

11. cape911girl

cape911girl Guest

Although its against my grain to be bullied into silence, I guess you're right 7costanza.... *on to a less hostile thread...

12. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

When the DI tells you your screen name on MassCops I would not laugh.
    As it has been stated many times there are many BI's,DI's and candidate
    interviewers that are members of MassCops.

13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

If you want an education, go to college. If you want to be trained how to be a police officer, go to the police academy then listen to your FTO's.

You're missing the basic point; if you're even the least bit concerned about being yelled at in a controlled atmosphere like the police academy, you're never going to make it on the street.

14. daxxkid

daxxkid MassCops Member

Or most likly will never eake it evn the first hours of DAY 1.

15. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

So let me get this straight.

You're a 39 year old, over weight and out of shape female, that doesn't like anyone raising their voice or telling you what to do. --- Sounds like the perfect recruit?

WTF?

The ship for police work has sailed from your pier. Start looking at other professions.

16. Lookinforacopjob

Lookinforacopjob MassCops Member

Day 3 is over and I must say that so far I am pleasantly impressed with the instruction. Thanks to all who responded to my posts, you were very accurate in your descriptions of this.. Only 50 or so in the class... And I have figured out who Capegirl is...

17. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

So I guess her feelings weren't hurt and she decided to stick around? :rolleyes:

18. WaterPistola

WaterPistola Subscribing Member

oh oh oh oh...this looks like a good thread, let me start reading from the beginning

19. daxxkid

daxxkid MassCops Member

PM me about her, specialy if she's going to the full time academy. I would like to hear more about it.

20. cape911girl

cape911girl Guest

Hey lookinforacopjob...just got your pm...well, luckily I'm only out the $ for the uniform shirts. When I was told I couldn't go I was really peeved about it but what can I do? I guess I'm lucky, but the girl that got laid off wasn't. I'll have to keep an eye on the schedule for the spring class. Keep in touch and let me know how the class is going. Especially at the end, I'd be interested to find out if there is anything you think I could do to prepare for it. GOOD LUCK!

21. Lookinforacopjob

Lookinforacopjob MassCops Member

Guess I was wrong about who CAPEGIRL was... Good luck, sorry to hear about that. We are supposed to graduate in Febrary so I'll reach out after that..

22. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

23. redsox03

redsox03 MassCops Member

Grasshopper's protégé?

24. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

Why couldnt you go?

25. cchc28

I have a few ideas why... But i will keep them to myself....

As they saying goes.. if you dont have anything nice to say.........
    Actually,, f-that... she dosent have to go, she already knows everything... Johnny fingers let her slide on through.