Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had a conversation with a gentelman who id'd himself as a campus po for Pine Manor College in Boston. I've never in my life heard of this place or this PD. Can anyone shed some light on this dept (just out of curiosity)?

·
Registered
456 Posts
It is a junior college located in Brookline. It was an all girls school when the following event occurred.

Back in the dark ages (1979, IIRC), when MCJTC ran courses anywhere they could beg, borrow or steal a classroom for a day, I attended a I & I Techniques class at Pine Manor. Lunch in their cafeteria wasn't too hard on the eyes, as we were the only males there!

That's all that I know about them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pine Manor college is located in Chestnut Hill (border of Newton and Brookline) right off of Route 9. It is a four year college for women, their department is mostly a security department. Information about the department was given to my by a friend of my who recently graduated from there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
WOW, whoever told you this is lying. Pine Manor does not have a PD, only Campus Safety (security). I would definitely let the head of CS, Michael Mangum, know of your run in with this individual and what he told you he was. Michael is a good guy and prob. wouldn't appreciate one of his employees misrepresenting himself as a PO.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Evidence,
I think that you might have misunderstood me. The information that I got was from a former student that graduated there, not from an employee. Sorry of the confusion.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Investigator25";p="57525 said:
I recently had a conversation with a gentelman who id'd himself as a campus po for Pine Manor College in Boston. I've never in my life heard of this place or this PD. Can anyone shed some light on this dept (just out of curiosity)?
I think he was referring to this quote.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.