Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Boys -

At the academy in New Braintree, all the RTT class pictures are hung up in the hall by the chowhall.

Anyone know of any way to get a COPY of one?

My father went through in 1962 I believe... and I am working on a project for a gift for him.

Thanks
Frankie

·
Subscribing Member
102 Posts
I am not sure about the contact info but there is a Media Relations section. They may be able to help you out.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Call the academy at 508-867-1000 and tell the officer who answers what your request is. I'm sure they can work something out. rhl

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No luck at the academy.
The desk officer said the guy who took pics back then isnt around anymore and he has no idea who might have access to the pics.

Thanks everyone for your help tho!

·
Subscribing Member
498 Posts
http://www.mspmlc.org/

MSP Museum organization. Not sure if there is a contact # on this site, but this may help track down the picture you are looking for. Also, every town library in the state should have a copy of The Enforcement Odyessey History of the MSP. Im sure you can find some information/pictures etc. on your father in that book. Good Luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you go to trooperphotography.com, that is MSP's official media relations website. There is contact info for the Sergeant and Trooper that take all the pictures. Maybe they have access to the old photographs and can help you out!

Good luck!

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
Jeep, Mark Ide is who you want to contact, he's been taking pictures of the RTTs for who knows how long

1 - 8 of 8 Posts