Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
5,985 Posts
wow and it continues with more people now joining in it takes some real spinless individuals to harass someone like this all I wanted was a answer to a simple question not a grading of my grammar goes to show that cops really are spineless and it's up to the people to solve their own issues.
I don't think the LE field is for you. The Academy is a lot worse than this and the streets are no place for a "sensitive" boot.

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts
You want "a answer"? Here's one...go back to gaming in mama's basement (simple google search found your dumb ass). It really didn't take much to get you to turn on every "cop" did it? I'd love to see you face to face with some of the actual police officers (of which you will NEVER be) and have you call them spineless. You make a comment that you've been cyber bullied then call every cop spineless? Run along, you don't and never will belong. Sounds like you never would have passed the PT anyway you weak, fat fuck.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
A little proof reading yourself wouldn't hurt either.
Sorry for not hyphenating sit-ups or capitolizing my I's or the first letter of each sentence wether or not they are complete.

Is this all people do on forums do is pick on people for any reason they can find. That's just childish and in some peoples eyes it would be considered as cyber bullying which is seriously not ok with me.

But thanks for insulting me and info have good one.
Actually I was just giving you some constructive advise on your writing skills and your sit-up situation. Sorry that your time in the Armed Service hadn't toughned up your skin. That's as nice as I get. Your clock on this site has just started to tick. Just remember we already have the job that you desire. You need us but we hardly need you.

Funny how all you got out of my above post is that I insulted you. I guess your reading comprehension suffers also.

Grow up.

G

·
wow and it continues with more people now joining in it takes some real spinless individuals to harass someone like this all I wanted was a answer to a simple question not a grading of my grammar goes to show that cops really are spineless and it's up to the people to solve their own issues.
Harbinger101-
I'll just let you in on a little secret, in case you haven't picked up on it yet...
The ladies and gentlemen on this forum are mostly fun, but serious about all matters law-enforcement. When a fresh fish comes exploring and asking questions, they will gladly answer, and give some good-natured ribbing along with it. Any simple search of threads will prove my point. If said fish can't take the friendly fire and gets defensive, it then can become a little more aggressive. You should remember that you came here asking questions because these people know what they're talking about. If they tell you to improve your writing skills and/or grammar, you should say thank you, and move on. If they tell you to stand on your head and cluck like a chicken, you should say thank you, and move on. See, it really doesn't matter to anyone here if you actually take the advice or not. It only matters to the people doing the testing, background investigations, hiring, and academies. Whatever you choose to do or not is up to you, it's your future on the line. But if you can't tell the difference between some elbow jabs and a full-fledged attack, you may not be cut out for law enforcement in the first place.
Also, you should keep in mind this forum is for both serious topics and entertainment purposes. Don't be surprised if the lines between the two get a bit blurred from time to time.

...And I'm not LE, just another MC member who has made some observations during my time here on this forum.

·
Registered
462 Posts
can we kill this before someone else write a 3 page essay on why this guy isn't ready for police work...

·
Super Moderator
6,582 Posts
That's just childish and in some peoples eyes it would be considered as cyber bullying which is seriously not ok with me.
Why don't you have your mom drop you off at the next M&G and you can experience a little actual bullying.

·
Super Moderator
6,582 Posts
WELL PLAYED!

·
Registered
103 Posts
HAHA, that is why this site is the balls. What a donkey this kid is... I would hate to work with a pussy like that in my department...:thumbs_down:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.