Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any departments have experience in dealing with PETA.. On Feb 24th the National Director is speaking at Stonehill College. What kind of resources did any agency have on stand-by?

Thanks in advance.

·
Subscribing Member
1,442 Posts
I was just going to say make sure to wear your leather jacket ! ! :lol:
There was talk that they as well as a more extreme group was going to demonstrate at the college in my town a year or so ago over some animal testing that they do at the college. It never happened. I don't remember the name of the group but they are on a FBI terrorist watch list.

Good luck :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
275 Posts
They're a bunch of tree huggers. Not as bad as Animal/Earth Liberation Front or some other flaming group like that. More of an annoyance if anything.

That's all you really need to know about them. :icon_hum:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
ELF= Domestic terrorists and arsonits.

I love how they want to save the earth by burning housing developments contributeing to air pollution and which forces more tree cutting. :roll:

Screw PETA, I <3 BBQ. :twisted:

·
1,334 Posts
Any group, like PETA, that has Dennis Rodman as a spokesman and poster boy I would question their credibility. Although I have to say, it does not surprise me that a far left liberal organization like that would fit in perfect in the equally left wing colleges around here.

Definitely wear the leather coats if you have them; make sure the coffee truck shows up outside with some burgers cooking.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
The stunt they pulled with the naked lady in a cage was pointless, but I thought the guy dressed up as a giant carrot wearing a sign that said "EAT ME" was pretty friggin' funny!

It may not be okay to eat a banana at a demonstration; do you think they would complain if you ate a Big Mac?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts