Peeing in Public | MassCops

Peeing in Public

Discussion in 'Tickets & Citations' started by DocGeneral, Nov 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DocGeneral

DocGeneral New Member

My friend and me were at a bar and they closed the doors so my friend could not go inside to pee. He went to the side and starting peeing near a bush. There was no one around us and was late 2am. No girls or guys or children. As he was finishing a cop pulled up and asked for his id. A dispatch on the other end was noting his information. After the cop gave back his I’d he started to crack jokes and said it will be just like a traffic ticket. According to law a urination in public is consider misdemeanor and must be circled on the ticket. The ticket has nothing circled and looks to be issued as a traffic ticket. Should he have to be worried about anything?

P.S
    (Typing the letter (I️) get changed on the iPhone. A defect in apples software. Therefore using (me)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. Oakum yokum

Oakum yokum MassCops Member

Yes. He shoud bee wurried his frend ca'nt speel..

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

My friend and I. Your welcome.

FTH likes this.
  4. k12kop

k12kop MassCops Member

Maybe the cop just wasn't impressed.

5. k12kop

k12kop MassCops Member

Could you post a picture of said wienie waving citation?
    Strictly for investigatory purposes of course.

6. patrol22

patrol22 MassCops Member

Oh good nobody was around so pissing on a building isn’t even a crime in that circumstance. Dude you have a slam dunk defense. You seem like a bright one - make sure you show up to represent your “friend” when he fights that ticket.

7. justmom

justmom MassCops Member

You’re welcome.

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

Thanks for pointing out the joke.

HistoryHound likes this.
  9. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

We've all been in a situation where, "Damn, I gotta pee, but WHERE?" Your friend shouldn't have done it, but if he was concealed, he should hav....wait, the cop saw him. I guess he could have been better hidden.

Your friend was very lucky. There are plenty of cops out there (And they are NOT wrong!) who could have locked him up for indecent exposure. Can your friend imagine being a registered sex offender because his bladder was full? I think not.

Find a concealed spot if you can't get to a real bathroom. Look out for your friend next time and be damn grateful that the cop was a super nice guy and very lenient.