Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a guy last night just begging to be placed in protective custody, litterly begging. He was an unwanted guest at a disturbance call, did not live in town and had nowhere to go. I told him to get lost.

He then starts walking away and now starts acting like the town drunk (falling down etc...) I drive off and come back a few mins later, he's walking down the street but as soon as he sees me he lays down in someones front yard acting like he is a 2.5

That's it I take him in (he kept asking if it was pc or arrest) I told him he was PC. Then when the SOB is advised of his rights under 111B the jerk now wants a breath test to prove he was not drunk!!!!!! :shock: WTF

He ending up being a guest

·
Subscribing Member
4,377 Posts
Probably looking for some $. Did you give hims FSTs at the scene. We also carry PBTs. If he still acts up, maybe it's drugs, get the ambulance to take him to the hospital. :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get the ambulance to take him to the hospital. :lol:
Any babysit him all night?? No thanks all set there. He had two large on him for his train ride back to NY, he wasn't a drop dead drunk just wanted a place to sleep until the trains started back up.

·
Subscribing Member
4,377 Posts
We don't babysit them if they go to hospital unless they are under arrest. If they are drugged out, ambulance takes them and thats it. Its not illegal in this state for internal possession of a drug.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts