Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a new job posted on the jobfile for Paxton PD. I heard that the position is vacant after an officer resigned(forced?) after going nuts and almost assaulting one of the workers on a detail in Princeton. I guess there is a story in the Worcester telegram and gazette about it. He was the guy that was on Brockton Park Police for a few months and then layed off after all the controversy on how he was appointed.

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the article from the Worcester Telegram and Gazette on 9/4/2004

OFFICER RESIGNS AFTER FIGHT ON DETAIL

Paxton - Police Officer Jason Persampieri has resigned in the wake of an altercation last week with a construction worker while the officer was working a paid detail in Princeton.
Police Chief Robert R.Desrosiers confirmed the resignation, saying the officer and construction worker has a "difference of opinion" and nor charges have been filed.
Chief Desrosiers said it involved an employee of Amorello construction company who was working on the rebuilding of Route 62 in Princeton. No one from Amorello was immediately available for comment yesterday. Calling the altercation a result of "a difference in police style...(and)opinion," the Chief said, "He (the officer) came from the east coast (Brockton) and they do things differently."
Mr.Persampieri, 29, was hired in January and was still on probation, the chief said. "he scored well on everything" among the 16 applicants considered for the post. The Chief said a background check revealed no problems.

Posted Sun 05 Sep, 2004:
The Chief said a background check revealed no problems.
Yeah, not a thorough background check and no psych test will bury your department all the time.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Well my, my, my! You don't say! :eek:

I have to say I'm utterly shocked and surprised! :roll:

Hmmm... I better just keep my mouth shut, bleach my hair and smoke a pack of cigarettes in one sitting! (Hmmm... where have I heard that before?)

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Oh My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock:
Who could believe such a thing? Oh my stars and garters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wl:

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Looks like you two guys had your boots polished and ready to kick someone in the teeth, AGAIN. Well when you guys do something stupid, I will at least have the decency & class not to post it in an open forum where you have definately made your dislike for this individual known.

I suppose you two have never had a disagreement while on detail with a construction crew. You two must be "Kerry like / waffeling " in your wisdom when dealing with a GED toting neanderthal who digs rocks for a living. Had the officer not been on probation, I am sure this never would have gotten into the papers.

As my mother said, there are 3 sides to every story, ".....what you said, what he said & the truth." Maybe you should think about that next time before you let your fingers touch the keyboard. Like I said before, this is my friend & I will defend him to the end.

You want to touch off another flame fest, go right ahead. I have made myself known on this matter.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
You want to touch off another flame fest, go right ahead. I have made myself known on this matter.
Let's cut the flame fest before it starts...story told, opinions shared... Locked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.