Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
They did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby......What a frigin game.........What better way than to have Mr. Clutch hit the kick at the end :D :D :D

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
That was an awesome game! I had several heart attacks just in the last few minutes of the game! One question remains, what will I do till August?

G

·
Don't dispair, another exciting season of NE Revolution soccer is not far away!!!! 8) I know, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Guinness2429

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
game

Hey, how about the Cadillac with the folding hardtop...comes with a six speed mix-your-own gearbox and over 300 HP...oh, and the game was good, too...

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Mortal knight said:
That was an awesome game! I had several heart attacks just in the last few minutes of the game! One question remains, what will I do till August?
Three letters N-H-L
One goal Stanley Cup
One team Boston Bruins

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
BHCCPD said:
Three letters N-H-L
One goal Stanley Cup
One team Boston Bruins
Not trying to start a "flame fest" here, but let's get real. From what I've read in the paper lately, I don't think we'll see any more championships in NE in 2004. I'll admit I only follow football, ( and women's winter beach volley-ball), and it would be nice to win the Stanley Cup, World Series, and whatever they give the celtics :roll: all in one year.
BUT realisticlly I have a better chance of becoming Director of Homeland Security than the other 3 teams have of being Champs.

:eek:t: You gotta love the Bud commercial with the referee and the nagging wife. :lol: 2nd favorite AD: The farting horse, followed by the Homer Mastercard[/i]

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.