Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some serious negotiations with Gil, I have wrangled the return of our avatars :wink: . Now NOTHING should stop the Pats in their quest for victory Saturday against the Titans!

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
jsg2020 said:
After some serious negotiations with Gil, I have wrangled the return of our avatars :wink: . Now NOTHING should stop the Pats in their quest for victory Saturday against the Titans!
That's going to be in small unmarked denominations correct? :wink:

·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gil said:
jsg2020 said:
That's going to be in small unmarked denominations correct? :wink:
Sheesh, you'd think a Patriots victory would be payment enough for the people around here. Greed! :D

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
I wanted to be able to be in the box seats instead of walking the isles looking for trouble makers, sometimes details can be to distracting. :lol:

·
Subscribing Member
771 Posts
I feel better now..Thanks Gil and jsg2020. I promised myself that I would leave the Pat's logo up until we win the Superbowl in a few weeks. Kinda like shaving your head (Red Sox), except we are going to win it all!!!

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
GO PATS!

My only regret is we won't be able to stick it to Parcell one more time this year. I was so hoping for a NE v Dallas Superbowl.

I guess there is always a Gren Bay rematch.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Gil said:
I wanted to be able to be in the box seats instead of walking the isles looking for trouble makers, sometimes details can be to distracting. :lol:
I decided to enjoy this one , instead of negotiating the parking lots on a bike. Gil, if you get too cold, come to Sec 321 Row 6 Seat 10, I'll buy you a hot chocolate :p . I'll be the one who looks like Ralphie's little brother on a Christmas Story! I'll appologize in advance for my potential state :pint:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Sow what?! Nobody's hosting a big "Masscops Football party" to watch the pats?

Oh well...

G

·
Well some of you get your avatars back. I guess the bad boys on this site like myself don't get that luxury. What's next? Will my smiley faces be turned off?

Seriously, what started out as an attempt at humor and to lighten up the board got way out of hand. I can't help it if certain members of a specific organization get upset when someone slings mud on their highly polished boots.

I have taken Gil's advice and started my own message board. Although it's not as pretty as Masscops is, I think you will like it and are invited to join. No holds barred, full contact, prison rules apply. Here is the link.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MassachusettsCopRant/

Take a minute to sign in on Yahoo. It only takes 5 minutes to set up an account there. If you are already a member, please make your screename on there look similar to the one on here. Happy bashing.

·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HousingCop said:
I can't help it if certain members of a specific organization get upset when someone slings mud on their highly polished boots.
Sure ya can. Don't sling mud.

See ya.

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
HousingCop said:
Well some of you get your avatars back. I guess the bad boys on this site like myself don't get that luxury. What's next? Will my smiley faces be turned off?.
My apologizes Housing, when I shut off your public messaging I checked an additional box that disables the avatar. It's back now.

·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gil said:
HousingCop said:
Well some of you get your avatars back. I guess the bad boys on this site like myself don't get that luxury. What's next? Will my smiley faces be turned off?.
My apologizes Housing, when I shut off your public messaging I checked an additional box that disables the avatar. It's back now.
SURE you did Gil. I'm sure it's all part of your "Master Plan".

G

·
Gil,

Thanks for giving me back my avatar. As you know, I idolize Lieutenant Kojak and want to walk in his shoes some day. I am just waiting for NYPD to take laterals so I can move down there & make rank.

Let me know when I am off of "Double Secret Probation" so I can get my PM privelages back. The guys miss me................... or so they say.

JSG,
Slingin' mud is 1/2 the fun on here. If you can't take it, put yourself in bubble wrap and put yourself on a high shelf where your ego & feelings can't get easily bruised.

·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HousingCop said:
JSG,
Slingin' mud is 1/2 the fun on here. If you can't take it, put yourself in bubble wrap and put yourself on a high shelf where your ego & feelings can't get easily bruised.
This from the guy who was referencing Nazi Germany when he thought his precious Private Messages were being intercepted.

Glass houses.

·
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jesus Mark, do you own stock in a freakin' computer graphics company??

No comment on Shugrue as DA of Berkshire County??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.