Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up date above

I have no details but I was just informed that Full Time Belmont Dispatch and MCOA Member Paul Cote passed away on Saturday November 20, 2004.

If and when I get more information I will post it.

If anyone has any additional information please post it.

Respectfully,

Jeremie Meyer
ES DIspatcher ASG Kuwait
MCOA # 41

Posted 26 Nov 2004 02:58:

Paul G. Cote
Thursday, November 25, 2004

BELMONT - Paul G. Cote, 45, a lifelong resident of Belmont, died suddenly on Saturday, Nov. 20, 2004, in Newport, R.I.

Mr. Cote was born in Boston, the son of Paul F. and Marion (McDermott) Cote of Belmont. He was educated in the Belmont Public Schools.

Mr. Cote was employed as a dispatcher for the Belmont Public Safety Department.

He was the president of the Belmont/Watertown Pop Warner Association.

In addition to his parents, he is survived by his children, Eileen, Paul G. Jr., and Meaghan Cote, all of Watertown; three brothers, Robert J. Cote and his wife, Joyce, of Chelmsford, Stephen F. Cote and his wife, Mary, of Needham, and Mark P. Cote and his wife, Julie, of Marlborough; two sisters, Jeanne M. Tienken and her husband, David, of Wilton, Conn., and Michele A. Korian and her husband, Steven, of Rye, N.Y.; and an aunt, Eileen McDermott of Watertown.

A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 27, at St. Luke's Church in Belmont. Interment will be in St. Patrick's Cemetery.

Visiting hours are Friday, Nov. 26 from 3-8 p.m. in the Stanton Funeral Home, 786 Mount Auburn St. (Route 16), Watertown.

Posted 26 Nov 2004 02:59:

I still have no details on the cause of his passing. If anyone knows anything please post it.
Jeremie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.