OxyMorons Movie Official Trailer | MassCops

OxyMorons Movie Official Trailer

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by cc3915, Dec 21, 2010.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Movie about Boston and oxy.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IMKFGGXbQc&feature=related"]YouTube - OxyMorons Movie Official Trailer[/nomedia]

2. Dazy5

Dazy5 Filling Female Quota

Dayum.......

3. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

I met Tim Silvia on the set of this movie!

4. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

LOL....Dr. Michele McPhee...

5. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

This will do to the Boston PD what the Departed did for the State Police. Thousands of applicants and no jobs.

6. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

I dunno, I figured that if that was gonna happen, it already would have happened after "Gone Baby Gone". Not to mention you hafta live there already.

7. A133

A133 MassCops Member

Looks like a straight to video deal...might not be seen by thousands:wink_smile:

8. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

They should have cast Jeff Allison in the lead role

9. HousingCop

HousingCop Czar of Cyncism and Satire

Funny how from 17-19 seconds into the trailer, a shot of the North End waterfront is seen with CHARLESTOWN, MA underneath it.
    Eh, made a few bucks while it was shot in my bricks. Might as well wait till it's in the $3 bin at Tedeschi's down the Navy Yard before I pop it in the DVD.

10. Simon

Simon Guest

11. OCKS

OCKS Guest

boston accents, do we really sound like that. Thats wicked pissa:shades_smile:

12. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

The movie has had several trailers up on Youtube for some time now. Looks like a great movie but I do not think it is going to have much appeal outside of the New England area.

13. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Just how old is this movie at this point? Has it, or is it going to be released? I DOES look interesting, but the badge was wrong. That sort of think just pisses me off.

14. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

The secret life of a Charlestown drug dealer

Shane Mauss thought he recognized the cute blonde walking through the lobby of his hotel. Or perhaps he was just daydreaming — these things happen to comedians on the road.

The next face Mauss saw, though, was unmistakable. It was Johnny Hickey. A fast-talking tattooed Charlestown native with a tough brogue and checkered past, he used to sometimes work security at a comedy club Mauss used to play back in Boston. Mauss would have recognized his small but ripped frame and chiseled 'do anywhere. The blonde, he realized, was Hickey's girlfriend.

"OH MY GOD — IT'S JOHNNY HICKEY," Mauss broadcasted across the lobby. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

[​IMG]

15. HousingCop

HousingCop Czar of Cyncism and Satire

Hickey won't tell me details about specific investigations he says he assisted in Massachusetts at the time — except to say that he never turned on anyone in Charlestown, or anybody he had history with. As for the anonymous drug dealers he exposed — Hickey does not express much regret.

Yeah, and I have the Tobin Bridge for sale if anybody is interested.... just PM me for the price.

Goes to show anybody is for sale if the G. throws up enough scratch. It pays to be a paid informant / RAT. Hickey's next movie will be Donnie Brasco-esque with him starring. Truly pathetic that ex-scumbags get breaks but the working cop / corrections etc... gets screwed at the contract table every year.

16. A133

A133 MassCops Member

It pisses me off when reporters describe these people as "undercover operatives" and "going undercover". he was NOT undercover...he was an informant, plain and simple. A U/C is a law enforcement officer who has taken great personal risk and often made great personal sacrifice to accomplish his job. To use the same term to describe this low=life and others like him is insulting to all officers/agents who have truly worked undercover.

H C, understand your point about paying these "rats", but they are often a neccesary evil; just another tool to be used to conduct an investigation. It's certainly preferable to do a case without them, but often times there is no choice but to use them to infiltrate organizations, develop PC for a wire, etc. Sometimes you have to deal with the devil for the purpose of accomplishing a greater good. Not ideal, but doesn't seem to be any way around it. BTW, I would also factor in a huge margin for BS when figuring exactly how he lived as far as cash, cars, and housing. As a matter of fact, much of his story smelled of BS as far as I can tell.