Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[web:9642e21568]http://www.boston.com/news/education/k_12/articles/2005/02/20/milton_academy_rocked_by_expulsions?mode=PF[/web:9642e21568]

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
They reacted too soon. They should've waited for the Police to conduct their investigation. I think a suspension would've been more suffice. Granted the info is from a news article, but from what we can read, there was no assault. For the Juniors that are 17 or 18, they will be in some serious trouble. But it does appear to be blown out of proportion.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Well if they expell the girl all she'll have to do is go to NYC and get a fake ID and then move to LA and get a nice new career in Pr0n. She'll be all set. It kinda sucks to be those boys though.

Scott :rock:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Come on now... It was just a Birthday present!!! She is obviously very giving :wacko:

15 years old...5 guys...you think she experienced a little TMJ at all?

Mental Note:
I will never have children... I will lose my job and go to jail...Don't do it...Don't do it...Don't do it!!!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
My God these kids are a hell of a lot more experienced then I was at 15. She really is a giving young girl.

I think expulsion is a tad bit too harsh though. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they reversed that.

·
Subscribing Member
292 Posts
I think expulsion is a tad bit too harsh though. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they reversed that.
No way, it won't be reversed. I went to an ISL prep school in Needham, and had many friends at Milton Academy. Milton is known to be one of the more liberal ISL schools went it comes to a lot of things. I've seen a few students kicked out for much less at my high school.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think it is assault based on the age, no concent by anyone under what 16 or something...the girl was 15. Even if she wanted to do it (which it seems she did) she was too young and they were too old.

RPD931";p="57292 said:
They reacted too soon. They should've waited for the Police to conduct their investigation. I think a suspension would've been more suffice. Granted the info is from a news article, but from what we can read, there was no assault. For the Juniors that are 17 or 18, they will be in some serious trouble. But it does appear to be blown out of proportion.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
ah bad dogg thats wrong, but I'm laughing. yeah i agree w/ kate, this have changed in 10 years. it makes me worry how things are gopnna b in 14 years when my TWIN daughters are this young lady's age. i feel the ulcer growing now.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
ROBOCOP1982";p="57304 said:
No way, it won't be reversed. I went to an ISL prep school in Needham, and had many friends at Milton Academy. Milton is known to be one of the more liberal ISL schools went it comes to a lot of things. I've seen a few students kicked out for much less at my high school.
Fair enough. Where I'm from if the parents complain enough things get changed around. Stupid Fairfield County.

I'm still waiting for the girl to have some consequences bestowed on her. I mean, it's like they're saying "It's ok to be a slut"...blowing one guy is one thing. Blowing five is totally another.

ah bad dogg thats wrong, but I'm laughing. yeah i agree w/ kate, this have changed in 10 years. it makes me worry how things are gopnna b in 14 years when my TWIN daughters are this young lady's age. i feel the ulcer growing now.
Dude, you're screwed...well, not literally. Nevermind.

·
MassCops Member
134 Posts
On a positive note, if she's an aspiring cheer leader, she's a shoe in for the basketball team with all that experience handling balls. :shock:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,774 Posts
Well............
Bottom line is to think like cops;

1. her age (consent issue)
2. School grounds (civil liability issue)

The fella's will be lucky not to get a BOP out of this so I wouldn't feel bad for ANY of them at this point
:roll:

In the hypothetical department, what if she decided at some point to say no, or the boys decided to push it to another level? Any of you folks out there think the expulsion was too rash should think again. And anybody who thinks it is funny should take a look at the parents who are defending this behavior.
:?

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
NACop";p="57352 said:
Yeah ok MPD but, the girl should get smacked for her participation too.
:roll:
Na She'd like it too much. Any girl that likes a Bukkakefest and getting C on her face chin and hair most definately would like a spanking too. Trust me.

Scott :icon_hum:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.