Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we were doing the Beverly highs mock car accident.

The captain wanted everyone to wear those crappy cheap-o department issued BDU pants. Well my belt has never held those dam things up but is fine on any other pairs of pants under the sun, but today right as i was carrying a "dead' girl infront of the tv camera, my buttons that tighten the belt buckle let loose and with the radios wieght dragged it right out of the loops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Luckly they stayed up and then I went around the truck and fixed them. Then I notice at some point that crappy one button fly had opened.......

And when we went for the second vic............the leg of my pants got torn open on the sharp cut metal cause those f ing pants are so baggy and loose they get stuck on everything.

Bahhhhhhh

Then the most embarrising thing was the captain was sitting on the sidelines yelling to the other emt for a different collar. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just one those days, from now on I am just wearing my regular duty pants. :?

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont want to commit visual homicide with my ugly Italian ass. :FM: :no:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey stm, I thought your saposed to wear turn out gear at extracations? :shock: Now I know some incidents not everythings perfect, but WTF? :roll:

who's the retard that wanted you to look like Johny Swat in utilities just for the cameras? :roll:

I'd be taking a vote of no confidence in that @$$clown

That big fat guy in the white. The whole dept. cant stand him and he is an embarrasement on scenes. He IS the reason why the PD/FD hate us. He is the one that ROUTINELY DENIES training but knows/ has done it all. And yes, we are supposed to wear turnout gear, but why be safe when you can look good on camera. :roll:

Sorry for the rant.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, that was last year from a distance. This was last year during the Lynnfield parade. Notice the seat back to dash board are filled. :roll:

Thank God I got on with Marblehead SA Poilce.......

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:L: :L: :L: :L: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Thanks Kozmo.............Im going to email this to a few ohter guys on the department.................ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :DB: :DB: :jestera:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,710 Posts
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's the perfect match for my sisters! What's his phone#??????
:wink:

·
Registered
156 Posts
mpd61";p="66769 said:
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's the perfect match for my sisters! What's his phone#??????
:wink:
OH GOD!!! That's worse than a car wreck!!! Looks like a Saturday afternoon in Walmart. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.