Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eugene, a guy on the local beach, just couldn't make it with any of the girls so he heads over to the lifeguard tower to see if the lifeguard has any advice for him.

"Dude, it's obvious," says the lifeguard, "You're wearing them baggy old swimming trunks that make you look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Spandex Speedos -- about two sizes too small - and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em . . . I'm telling you man, you'll have all the babes you want!"

The following weekend, Eugene hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato and it's worse than before. Everybody on the beach acts disgusted as he walks by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick!

So Eugene goes back to the lifeguard again and asks him, "What's wrong now?"

"GEEZ MAN!" says the lifeguard, "The potato goes in front! :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
This guy calls in sick to work one day and his boss says what's the problem? The guy
replies I've been diagnosed with rectal glaucoma. His boss says rectal glaucoma ! What
the hell is that? The guy says I can't see my ass coming into work today.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:L: KateyKakes, I don't know where you blew in from, but you'e cracking me up!
I'm just getting started. :wink:

Glad I could make someone smile. You know what they say...laughter is the best medicine.

As long as you all don't mind the funnies, I'll keep posting them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.