Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Moly Lord on High, I cannot believe it. Some of you may remember the freakazoid who used to e-mail me looking for a Dimensional Warp Generator. I even recall some research was done on some coordinates that were given to me which turned up some guy in Woburn that was apparently sending out e-mails of this sort to many people across the country.

Anyhoos, I checked the e-mail on one of my AOL accounts and I got one from A NEW random space turd asking about some magic wristwatch or something!

This hasn't happened to me in years. I am so excited! Here is a copy of the e-mail:

Hello,

Someone told me that you are a supplier for what I need. I'm looking for the McCoy g series self powered software menu driven GUI wrist watch. I am only interested in later updated models which allow for rotation threw at least the first 6 series of the universities. Please respond back to me with your latest picture and price catalog of all available products.

Regards,
Steven Rogers
29371-jd9723
Siad

How should I respond???

·
Registered
968 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="65464 said:
Southside";p="65444 said:
Send him a picture of a vibrator. :lol:
Great idea! Can I borrow yours? :lol:
I let some Ukrainian chick use it and haven't seen it since. If you ever see her, ask her about it. She is about 4 feet tall with a big ass and some foolish yellow tatoo on her back.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Tell him he must be certified in its use and that he must attend your on-line space academy at a cost of $200 per lesson. Charge him for 20 lessons then tell him he must locate and purchase the disgronificator module, possibly on e-bay. Take the money and go to Disney. :wink: rhl

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Southside";p="65479 said:
I let some Ukrainian chick use it and haven't seen it since. If you ever see her, ask her about it. She is about 4 feet tall with a big ass and some foolish yellow tatoo on her back.
Dude, look, I realize you've been having troubles at home, but that's no way to talk about your mom in a public forum. :flipoff:

Here is what I had in mind - a pic of a dildo with this message:

This is a series XY model BOB4N-O-W transmigrational warp device that can take you as far as Tatooine, but don't expect to get into the Degobah System with it. It's been running a little slow these past few years, but if you wander into any given 7-11 and rub your hand on it really fast you will get better results, the reception seems better in 7-11s for some reason, probably because they all hide giant radioactive crystals in the Slushie machines. Make sure you stuff a few rolls of Bounty paper towels down your astrosuit as well, in case of a crash landing. For better results, grab every issue of 16 magazine and tear out all the photos of Clay Aiken because they are all telepathic spy devices implanted by the military to intercept any attempts of time travel by agents of the Zurg Sect (who normally are hiding in disguise as employees at coffee houses - but you and I know the real reason for "Starbucks").

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks!

I don't know what the deal is, I didn't realize it was any different... I just posted it and it worked!

I sent out a response to the Space Cadet, I'll post the reply if I get one.

Oh yeah, and here is the pic I sent him:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
*GASP*

The first response: :lol:

Subject: RE: tranns universal Transportation uniit
Date: 5/31/2005 6:38:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: **********@aol.com

Hello,

I replied back to your last email from *********@safe-mail.net which I
misplaced the password to thus I cannot login to check for your reply.
Please resend your last message to me here at this account.

Thanks
I forwarded the same e-mail to him at this new address. Stay tuned...! :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="66075 said:
*GASP*

The first response: :lol:

Subject: RE: tranns universal Transportation uniit
Date: 5/31/2005 6:38:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: **********@aol.com

Hello,

I replied back to your last email from *********@safe-mail.net which I
misplaced the password to thus I cannot login to check for your reply.
Please resend your last message to me here at this account.

Thanks
I forwarded the same e-mail to him at this new address. Stay tuned...! :lol:
How does (s)he know you even wrote a response?? I think it's a scam..... :shock:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think they might have replied to me from the first e-mail address but it went to my SPAM folder, so I might have deleted it.

It could all be a big joke but I think it's hilarious! :lol:

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Latest Links
New UFO Link Submissions
Magonia Exchange; Out of the Blue; Truthseeker TV; International UFO News; UFO Updates...
04:54 PM #

Mothman
Mothman
As the four drove past the old power plant building, they suddenly saw what appeared to be two large glowing red eyes staring at them...It didn't seem to have a head, but had glowing red eyes that were where its chest would be. It had what appeared to be large wings folded behind its back...
04:49 PM #

Filer's Files
Filer's Files #6 - 2004
European Space Agency Shows Blue River Like Valleys, Claims There is Water on Mars, Opportunity Lander Shows Blue Skies on Mars, Connecticut -- The Round, White Object Move In A Zigzag Fashion, New Jersey – Several UFO Sightings Reported, Florida - Bright White, Shaped Like A Boomerang, Alabama – Four Bright Lights in Tree Tops, Tennessee – Half Hour Light, Indiana - It Was Very Fast Bright, and a Circular Object, Michigan - UFO Was Circular With Multiple Colors, Illinois - Early Morning Green Glowing Ball Of Light, Texas – Four Silver And One White Ships Hovering, New Mexico- Bush Jokes About UFOs, California – Police Officer Takes UFO Photos, Oregon – Two Close Lights Flying Fast Parallel To The Ground, Washington - A Round Golf Ball With Multiple Twinkling Colors, Canada – Beam Of Light & Objects Splitting In Two. Mexican Aviation Technicians Claim Having Videotaped UFOs, Guatemala – UFO on the News, UK/England - UFO Appearing and Then Being Pursued, Netherlands - Craft With Two Bright Lights Moving Very Fast...
03:59 PM #

UFO Roundup
UFO Roundup Volume 9 Number 5
Alien Spotted by Three in Manchester, Indiana; Chupacabra Spooks Bus Drivers in Central Chile; UFO Sightings Surge in Central Chile; White UFO Hovers Over Faortaleza; Brazil; Woman Photographs a UFO in Cannes; UFO Photographed Near Melbourne, Australia....
03:55 PM #

UFO Event
13th International UFO Congress
in Westminster, Colorado
03:39 PM #

UFO Hot Spot
Herald Sun: UFOs call town home
THE tiny town of Beveridge, north of Melbourne, is fast earning a reputation as Australia's UFO hot spot.
08:22 AM #

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6/1/2005 6:42:41 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hello,

I do not have any galactic credit available at this time. Will you take
payment in the form of US curency? Are you located here within the 3rd
dimension 2005? How do you want to work out payment and delivery Please
advise.

Thank you

6/2/2005 6:00:55 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hello,

Below was my last message to you, I am awaiting your reply. Thanks

Hello,

I replied back to your last email from *********@safe-mail.net which I misplaced the password to thus I cannot login to check for your reply. Please resend your last message to me here at this account.

Thanks

Need more ideas! Come on, everyone, help me out here! How should I respond?

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
ooohhhh OWNED!!! nice dig!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
EOD1";p="66223 said:
ooohhhh OWNED!!! nice dig!! :lol:
Ok you two....back of the line. Ken is now third to last! He's moving up! :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.