Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed on the police cruiser website that there is a Olin College in Needham and they have Police there. Is that a new college? And is it a good department to work for? Let me know out there, Im just curious. There cruiser is very nice and done up very well. You can see it on the geocities police car website under Massachusetts.

·
Subscribing Member
4,405 Posts
Olin College Police is actually Babson College Police. Olin College is on Babson property and is part of Babson. It's a new school of engineering. Babson officers are assigned to that campus as part of their patrol.

·
Registered
334 Posts
OK, what am I missing here? Can everyone see the cruiser gallery and screensaver content but me? I haven't seen any of that stuff since migrating to the new site. I'm starting to think there is a conspiracy against me or I've completely lost it (or both)!!!!!
:alien: 8-[ :lol:

-Eric

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
go to yahoo, type in Geocities police car page, or something similar to that. When you find the page, click on Massachusetts, and the picture is on that page. Its like a whole other cruiser gallery.
Speaking of cruiser gallery...Gil? Call in sick one night and get it back up on the board!! [-o< :tellme: kidding, kidding (make it a personal day)

·
Subscribing Member
4,405 Posts
No, they are all Babson College Police Officers and everything is done through Babson. You could be assigned at Olin one or two days a week. Olin is behind Babson, same campus. They are not armed at this time.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'll have to take a look at this cruiser.... Does it say Olin College on it or Babson?? What about the unifroms and patch, the same??? :eek:t: Why am I posting this instead of asking you in person since we work the same shift at the same place? :idea: :F:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,799 Posts
#907 & #903,

O.K. you guys are scaring me
:shock:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.