Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so as i am driving down Westminster ave in Virginia beach looking for a place to live. i was driving rather slow looking for the address when i noticed a large item in the middle of the road way, i couldn't avoid hitting it but i i felt bad after i realized it was a vibrator. not a muscle massager, but a large pink widow maker of a dildo, I'm talking 3 "D" batteries big! :shock: this thing coulda doubled as a prostetic leg for some1.

i can only imagine how it got there, i like to think contractions from a really strong orgasm launched out the window, and of course it was 2 Swedish Hawaiian tropic bikini models.

imagine explaining that to my insurance company if i swerved and got into an accident. or if it popped my tire and had to explain it to the AAA guy.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
EOD1";p="66225 said:
i can only imagine how it got there, i like to think contractions from a really strong orgasm launched out the window, and of course it was 2 Swedish Hawaiian tropic bikini models.
When did God give you the right to be so picky? hee hee....I'm telling your wife you're throwing dildo's out windows

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kttref";p="66229 said:
EOD1";p="66225 said:
When did God give you the right to be so picky? hee hee....I'm telling your wife you're throwing dildo's out windows
i was talking to her on the phone and when i said "oh my god i just ran over a dildo" she laughed so hard water came outta her nose.

and i can be as picky as i want in my fantasies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.