Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts

Got this from my GF as well as the full Family Guy DVD set all three seasons :-D

Got this from my dad. Got my debt from my vacation last fall wiped out from my mom.

Got this for myself. My room is like a movie theatre now :-D

Scott :pc:

·
Subscribing Member
185 Posts
I got:
slippers
new book I wanted
new winter coat ( hat gloves scarf to match) I look very cute in it I might add. LOL
couple of shirts and more to come later, still have to make the rounds.

But I am very happy with what i got. Merry X- mas to everyone.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Jeans, Home Depot gift cards and EB Games gift cards. No camcorders, dvd players, tool sets or TV's. :cry: Wow! looks like we got some rich boys on this site.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
I got some kitchen shredding tools, and a $100 gift card to Express.

I bought myself: The "Star Wars" trilogy on DVD, a super cute pink hat, pink gloves, and black leather gloves for work. :lol:

I always treat myself to a few presents I know I'll like.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I got new shoes, some gift cards and $$$, some winter gloves and wool socks, some cologne and my brother went out and got me a water purifier.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Model railroad stuff, Cloths, Red Ryder BB gun to shot my eye out :p and $$$$$.........there is a train show in Wenham on the 8th.......thats when I do some serious shopping. 8)

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Daddy's Got A Big Ol' Woody - Got The Sig P220 W/ 3 Spare Mags I Axed For.... The Bride Came Through... You Gotta Love Living In New Hampshire.... Couldnt Get this Kind Of Love In Massachusetts...

Bought The Bride Her Palm Tungsten W/ All the Medical Apps. She Wanted And A String Of Pearls.. Plus I got 4 Boxes Of Federal .357 Ammo...
:DB: :GNANA: :BNANA:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
My husband gave me (as he puts it) "A Cop Starter Kit"....duty bag, s&w mini swat knife, cuff key, stinger (I've wanted one since I worked with probation/parole) and traffic template. He also got my silk jammies! The rest of the family gave us really lack-luster stuff.

I got my husband Caddyshack and a Hot Air Balloon Ride. My dad gave him all the SI issues of the Red Sox world series coverage.

We made out pretty ok :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
A Sonicare toothbrush
A portable DVD player
Gift Cards
Clothes
Duty bag
Scratch Tickets
AND......
That new plug in video game set that plays ALL the classic Atari and Nintendo games!!! :jump:

·
1,334 Posts
I got clothes (some nice tops, pants, sweatshirts), some Red Sox gear (polo shirt/sweatshirt), DVD's, $$$, and more to come today since there another Christmas gathering the side of the family we did not see yesterday!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
:D
1. Combat! Season one, volumes I & II (DVD)
2. $75 Borders Gift Certificate
3. Tommy Hilfiger sweater (Am I too old for it?)
4. Police Officer Nutcracker (Imported from Germany, not China)
5. Charlton Heston autobiography
6. $20 Dunkin Donut Gift Certificate from my best buddy on the 3-11 (Bart) Thanks Brother!
8)
I ate so much turkey/mashed potatoes at Mom-in-law's, that I definately made up for having pneumonia at Thanksgiving.
:rock: :xmas:

I hope Y'all had a wonderful one

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.