My husband gave me (as he puts it) "A Cop Starter Kit"....duty bag, s&w mini swat knife, cuff key, stinger (I've wanted one since I worked with probation/parole) and traffic template. He also got my silk jammies! The rest of the family gave us really lack-luster stuff.
I got my husband Caddyshack and a Hot Air Balloon Ride. My dad gave him all the SI issues of the Red Sox world series coverage.
I got clothes (some nice tops, pants, sweatshirts), some Red Sox gear (polo shirt/sweatshirt), DVD's, $$$, and more to come today since there another Christmas gathering the side of the family we did not see yesterday!
1. Combat! Season one, volumes I & II (DVD)
2. $75 Borders Gift Certificate
3. Tommy Hilfiger sweater (Am I too old for it?)
4. Police Officer Nutcracker (Imported from Germany, not China)
5. Charlton Heston autobiography
6. $20 Dunkin Donut Gift Certificate from my best buddy on the 3-11 (Bart) Thanks Brother!
I ate so much turkey/mashed potatoes at Mom-in-law's, that I definately made up for having pneumonia at Thanksgiving.