Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohio woman who drove on sidewalk to avoid school bus holds 'idiot' sign under court order

Published November 13, 2012
Associated Press

• Shena Hardin was ordered to stand at an intersection for two days next week wearing a sign saying: 'Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus.' (Fox8.com)
CLEVELAND - A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to avoid a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children is standing in the cold at an intersection holding a sign warning people about idiots.
A Cleveland Municipal Court judge ordered 32-year-old Shena Hardin to serve the highly public sentence for one hour Tuesday and Wednesday. She arrived bundled up against the 34-degree cold, puffing a cigarette, wearing head phones and avoiding comment as passing vehicles honked.
Satellite TV trucks are on hand to stream the event live near downtown Cleveland.
The sign reads: "Only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/13/ohio-woman-who-drove-on-sidewalk-to-avoid-school-bus-holds-idiot-sign-under/?test=latestnews#ixzz2C7HAEHY1

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,774 Posts
AWESOME!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):)

Reactions: Kilvinsky

·
Subscribing Member
1,198 Posts
She was on the way to the package store that accepts Food Stamps and EBT cards that was about to close. Can you blame her? IDOIT!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Imagine if that judge tried to pull that awesomeness in MA???

Reactions: Kilvinsky

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
They only caught her because she does it every day. So they put someone with a camera on the bus and had a cruiser waiting ahead. What a douche. If you listen to her talk, she's got that entitled attitude like its everyone else's fault.

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts
IDIOT: 1. A stupid person
2. A mentally handicapped person

This is offensive to real idiots every where. She should have to hold a sign that says "I'm a Jackass". I don't mind insulting Jackasses

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
I wish the sign had the added line, "I AM that idiot" because otherwise, it's just a public service message.

Reactions: Rock
1 - 11 of 11 Posts