Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Danvers

Thursday

• Michael McDermott, 18, of 171 Old Burley St. was arrested and charged with being a minor in possession of alcohol and possession of a class D substance after he was stopped by Patrolman Scott Frost on River Street at 9:41 p.m.
This happend in front of my house the other night. This little punk is always doing about 50-60 up my street that is a 20 MPH road were there are children present a lot. Him and his skell friends blast around in his Focus and fly around corners and vandelize property.
There is not much of a police presence in this end of town(accept when I mow my lawn :roll: ) because this is a fairly quiet nieghborhood and people keep to themselves and respect each other so there is not a big need for the police. But Danvers is defently a good department,when I had that solictor walk in to my house in June I got a 4 car response almost immediatly! :wink:

Itwas "rewarding" ( like finally swatting that pesky fly in the house rewarding)watching them search the car seeing the cuffs slapped on this punk and watch this "tough" guy tear up cause he was getting arrested :lol: ,the only better thing would be if I could have slapped the cuffs on my self. 8)

·
Subscribing Member
453 Posts
I see he was bagged by one of the Frost Brothers.. Excellent ...Always nice to see the neighborhood badass get hooked up....I hope he Sh*t his pants when they took him into the Middelton jail.. :mrgreen:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know Scott too! Scott is a nice guy and a fine officer and does his job very well.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They maybe legends matt but you cant beat Bean and his "Karate in Can"! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.