Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Had a conversation with a true believer yesterday...children's librarian...wanted to slam MY head against the wall. Now there's enough blame for our current mess to go around but this shrew hit all the liberal moonbat talking points, taxes, redistribution, 1%ers, etc. and positively GUSHED when speaking the dear leaders name. When I replied to her arguments with logic and fact, including a couple of Jefferson's quotes, I thought she was going to cry. Felt bad for about 1/2 a second, then realized the influence she has over inner city children...no wonder Warren's tied in the polls, and people think OhBummer is doing a great job!
Guy from the PAX was calling her "Miss Prarie Dog" and "Lie-zy Warren" but he got edited and told to tone it down OR ELSE...oh that pesky !st Amendment

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1) Why is your head shaped like a penis?
2) Why was your sign so small ?
1) I'm a dickhead.
2) It's what they sent me, it was $15 and I think campaign signs should be free anyway.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
I took Tuesday night off. I'm either going to be drowning my sorrows or celebrating. I'm banking on the former.

Either way, I would rather not be at work. It goes one way, I'm ready to lock everyone up. It goes the other way, I'll let every one go with a pat on the back and ask for a promise they never sin again.

Staying home would be in EVERYONE'S best interest.

Reactions: USAF286

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
I took Tuesday night off. I'm either going to be drowning my sorrows or celebrating. I'm banking on the former.
3 racks St. Louis ribs, 3lb brisket, 3 whole chickens, and beer. Going to spend the day breaking in the new smoker, and watching the news. Will either celebrate with a meat orgy, or mourning......with a meat orgy.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Sounds like a Barney Frank party to me..
Are there Barney franks in the smoker too? If you don't like them you can stick them up your ass.

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Food Cuisine Recipe Outdoor grill rack & topper Dish

Reactions: zm88 and Johnny Law

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Looks deliciously awesome Hush!

Reactions: Hush

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Stuffed, and in a smokey coma. Plenty left, and an open invite to the road dawgs working tonight in town. Getting a headache watching the results trickle in.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
I was avoiding watching the news until 11. Didn't want to see anything before the actual results. Then my wife comes in just before 11 and says, "Brown just conceeded." I felt like someone had hit me with a shovel. I had kind of expected Obie to win and was prepared for the worst, but BROWN?!?!?

I had one more BIG glass of wine and went to bed after sitting for a bit just totally bummed. No great food, nothing to console me, just.........blah.

So, tomorrow I'm going to get me some dope and treat my depression!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts