·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,768 Posts
Awesome......

·
Administrator
549 Posts
How do they know they're troopers? 🤔

There seems to be so much more to this story.

·
Registered
721 Posts
After a night of choir practice they found out they didn't get this in their rtt, and were just pissed off they didn't get to play.

Must be a "No fun allowed zone" We used to do that field daying the barracks before inspections.

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
When the roots are full of rot, its no wonder the leaves have problems.

Reactions: CCCSD

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how the hell do MSP troopers keep winding up in trouble
I was talking to someone today about that. My department has over 2,000 sworn personnel, in fact we might even be bigger than MSP in terms of personnel numbers with their staffing problems. Regardless, we’re about the same size numbers wise and yet they outnumber us by a huge margin when it comes to landing themselves in the news or in hot water. I don’t get it.

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
166 Posts
isn't this the second instance of Mass troopers tuning up women in the last few months...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Jesus christ, when did this board become a bunch of anti-coppers? I thought we were all on the same team?

DPH, you just recently had a Sgt. that was arrested for an OUI, another that was just reinstated after bragging about running over Floyd protesters, another that plead guilty to overtime fraud, and another Sgt. That was arrested for domestic violence.

I didn't see you post those articles. Do you have a vendetta against MSP?

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,768 Posts
Jesus christ, when did this board become a bunch of anti-coppers? I thought we were all on the same team?
Oh we're all here together and happy to be, especially exhibited since Sean Collier. It's kinda like how us veterans bust balls about inter-service rivalry. Stupid behavior knows no racial, gender, or occupational limits. So when we see it, we don't gloat, we just bust balls.............

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh we're all here together and happy to be, especially exhibited since Sean Collier. It's kinda like how us veterans bust balls about inter-service rivalry. Stupid behavior knows no racial, gender, or occupational limits. So when we see it, we don't gloat, we just bust balls.............
I have no issues with breaking balls, sir. This forum is accessible to the public, so why post a negative article about an agency that receives enough negative publicity, on a Cop forum that anyone can view?

The last thing I think to do when I read an article casting an Officer, or agency, negatively, is to post it on Masscops (a public forum).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts