2,371 Posts
Yep. It will be my third trip in a row.

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
G

·
Yep. It will be my third trip in a row.
Didn't know you were there. Maybe we crossed paths and didn't realize it. I talked to a lot of guys from Mass during the professional networking events (read: FOP block party) while there. Hit me up if you do go this coming year. Same with everyone else.

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Didn't know you were there. Maybe we crossed paths and didn't realize it. I talked to a lot of guys from Mass during the professional networking events (read: FOP block party) while there. Hit me up if you do go this coming year. Same with everyone else.
Sounds good. SPINMASS owes me beers for bailing this year.

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Can we get a count of hooligans heading to DC next month?

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
NATIONAL POLICE WEEK 2013-THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
There is probably not going to be much argument in saying that it has been an eventful year since the last National Police Week. If the trend continues, by the end of the year, more officers will have died in the line of duty than last year. National Police Week 2013 brings with it a great deal to contemplate as we honor and remember those giving the last full measure of devotion and sacrifice in the line of duty. Since May of 2012, there have been particularly horrific, headline grabbing crimes, including the cannibalistic drug fueled attacks last summer. There were mass shooting events including Aurora and Sandy Hook, a rogue ex-LAPD officer ambushing family members of those he blamed for his failure as well as officers running to the sound of gunfire to stop his rampage.

Read More: http://lawenforcementtoday.com/2013/05/06/national-police-week-2013-the-challenges-ahead/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts