Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Smurf theft victim
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of this infuriating crap that's going on with the detail stuff, I thought I'd post a story about something that happened this week in court. It is only entertaining in the ridiculousness that puts forth.

There's an officer on the stand in court the other day who cited this guy for speeding. During his testimony, the guy says something to the effect of "Now, he didn't follow me or clock me. The reason I know this is beause I saw his lights on behind me as soon as I passed him, and being an officer myself, I know how hard it is to get by some people and how important it is to move over." Mind you, 1) This guy was well over 300 pounds and 2) this is after about 15 minutes of testimony and questioning from the judge (yeah it was a looooooong day. Every appeal was at least 15 minutes because of this judge).
So the judge asks this guy "Do you have any more quetions for the officer" Ths guy responds, "Yes. I'd like to ask the officer why he didn't question me about the weapons I had out on the passenger seat of my car. The actually allows this so the officer says what does this have to do with this appeal?

The officer then says, "You said you were an officer too... where?" This guy responds "Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 90, setion blah blah, paragraph blah blah staes that anyone allowed to serve civil process in this state is a police officer. Therefore, I'm a costable in woburn and that makes me a Police Officer."

As long winded and aggravating as this judge was, thank god he had the common sense to find this guy responsible. I'd love to post this guy's last name because it is relevant to the story in its regular meaning, but I don't want to get too specific. Anyway, I'm just glad that we have these 300+pound police officers on the street backing us up and carrying weapons on their front seats. GOD SAVE THE COMMONWEALTH!

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Hmmmm....the behavior does sound bit familiar.

·
Subscribing Member
927 Posts
300lbs, constable out of woburn, swears on his life he's a PO..

:L: :L:
78th, this isn't the first time he's been cited and wasted everyone's time in court with his own "observations". :-\"

·
Smurf theft victim
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
300lbs, constable out of woburn, swears on his life he's a PO..

:L: :L:
78th, this isn't the first time he's been cited and wasted everyone's time in court with his own "observations". :-\"
This guy must be a habitual offender since oyu just hit every nail on the head

·
2,297 Posts
The officer then says, "You said you were an officer too... where?" This guy responds "Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 90, setion blah blah, paragraph blah blah staes that anyone allowed to serve civil process in this state is a police officer. Therefore, I'm a costable in woburn and that makes me a Police Officer."
(Key harp/dream scenario music)
Officer: I immediately deployed my OC spray, incapacitating the subject and causing a copious nasal discharge of orange snot. He was then arrested for Impersonating a Police Officer and General Annoyance by a Wannabe.The suspect was handcuffed and stuffed into the courtroom dumpster. At that time I received a commendation from the Judge and a round of applause.

Case closed.

Seriously, where do they find these guys??

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
A constable on a paternity test thing, pulled his wacker mobile in front of a school bus to produce the child for the court order.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,428 Posts
The guy was a dink. But that fat thing, well, let's all be honest, there are PLENTY of pretty hefty cops out there. I've even seen a few troopers who would easilly tip the scales at "DEAR GOD, GEEEEEEEEEEEET OFFFFFF MEEEEEEEEEEE!".

I'm not skinny, that's for damn sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This trial took place last Friday 8/15 in Concord District Court. The speeding ticket was written some day back in April at 11AM. The BOGUS cop inferred that because MGL ch90s1 defines a person as a constable and also a person as an officer He draws the nexus that they are one in the same. The Bogus Cop also inferred that since he is a cop he is immune from traffic violations. He is an appointment of the Mayor of Woburn- good luck Woburn PD. Pay must be good 'cause he is well over 300+ and sweat was dripping off of him and soaked his shirt during testimony. He carries a GOLD badge (state police design) around his neck.

This BOGUS cop drives an '06 Chevy Impala registered in his own name. He was cited on radar and after being clocked. The violation occurred on rte 2 in Acton.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I'm surprised it didn't come out in testimony that "I am an officer and know the law! The citing officer wasn't wearing his hat, therefore this citation is invalid. Thank you your Honor, are you going to eat that Bear Claw?"

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
This trial took place last Friday 8/15 in Concord District Court. The speeding ticket was written some day back in April at 11AM. The BOGUS cop inferred that because MGL ch90s1 defines a person as a constable and also a person as an officer He draws the nexus that they are one in the same. The Bogus Cop also inferred that since he is a cop he is immune from traffic violations. He is an appointment of the Mayor of Woburn- good luck Woburn PD. Pay must be good 'cause he is well over 300+ and sweat was dripping off of him and soaked his shirt during testimony. He carries a GOLD badge (state police design) around his neck.

This BOGUS cop drives an '06 Chevy Impala registered in his own name. He was cited on radar and after being clocked. The violation occurred on rte 2 in Acton.
You could always request a copy of the taped hearing and submit it to the appointing authority for the city. Im sure the Police Chief would be happy to hear it too.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts