Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it would be interesting to post some pictures of odd equipment.

The advert:

Specifically designed and manufactured to give a perfect solution for mounting a Glock pistol to Picatinny rail on Heckler & Koch MP5
Enables simultaneous operation of both weapons, giving the most unique setup.

Posted Sat 31 Jul, 2004 10:33:

Here's the corner shot, actually a very practical tactical item but still a bit odd looking.
In testing with the camera system running it's a very nice "sneak and peak" system that doesn't leave you defenseless.

link to their website:

Corner Shot

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,715 Posts
Yeah,

Just what you need attached to your SMG..................
another pistol-caliber weapon hanging out there to catch on stuff
:roll:

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The funny thing is in one of the other pictures, they show the officer using BOTH at the same time...so it's like:

"I shot you with my MP-5 and I then shot you with my Golck, so there!"

Yeah,

Just what you need attached to your SMG..................
another pistol-caliber weapon hanging out there to catch on stuff
:roll:

Posted Mon 02 Aug, 2004 11:12:

Posted Mon 02 Aug, 2004 11:15:

Another fine device...who thinks up these things? Even more so who would buy one of these?
As a technical not it would seem that this would be an NFA device as it's giving a pistol the benefit of a shoulder stock.

Posted Tue 03 Aug, 2004 18:00:

Feast your eyes on the next dumb idea that will get someone killed at some point.

The picture above is the "sniper Yagi" used by hackers to gain access to wireless networks. The problem is this device will be fairly popular in residential and metropolitan areas which will most likely scare the neighbots or get people in office buildings up in arms.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts