Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
The molecular weight of Vexors formulation and Microspin spray pattern is said to penetrate wind and rain with no blowback...sounds great but i'd have to see that to believe it. Further, most pepper sprays use OC with a Scoville Heat Unit (SHU) rating ranging between 500,000 and two million but Vexor states that theirs contains 15 million SHU. For comparison, Sabre Red reports that their formula contains a net SHU of 200,000.

I wouldn't want to be sprayed with either but I must say that the new Sabre Green wasabi formula sounds delicious. In the R/I we did a walk through spray which had no effect on me so I went full eyeball in my MPOC and it sucked hard. I have also found that once you come down off the adrenalin of securing an actively resistant subject, transporting them while suffering the effects of blowback is "not optimal."

Creepy little dude in the purple shirt, no back rub for the ladies?

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
I just use what they give me....I don't even know the brand name. All I know is that it works like a charm 99% of the time.
My favorite combination is:
Liquid Camera accessory Fluid Paint Flooring + Camera accessory Gadget Font Input device Auto part

·
Subscribing Member
1,832 Posts
The molecular weight of Vexors formulation and Microspin spray pattern is said to penetrate wind and rain with no blowback...sounds great but i'd have to see that to believe it. Further, most pepper sprays use OC with a Scoville Heat Unit (SHU) rating ranging between 500,000 and two million but Vexor states that theirs contains 15 million SHU. For comparison, Sabre Red reports that their formula contains a net SHU of 200,000.

I wouldn't want to be sprayed with either but I must say that the new Sabre Green wasabi formula sounds delicious. In the R/I we did a walk through spray which had no effect on me so I went full eyeball in my MPOC and it sucked hard. I have also found that once you come down off the adrenalin of securing an actively resistant subject, transporting them while suffering the effects of blowback is "not optimal."

How the hell do you know all of this LG?

·
Banned
2,093 Posts

Backrubs? Wtf? I got videoed and tortured by sick Swat guys and troopers during my two marinations. Haha

·
Registered
309 Posts
If you watch the administering of O.C. spray attached additional videos, after a weak O.T. scenario, the recruits classmates / instructors give a round of applause ?!!?
Is this something new in academies now (P.C. "everybody gets a trophy" esprit de corps) or I am just being an asshole...
"back rub guy" is very unsettling to watch in action.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
That decon is like a Spa. When I got sprayed at the R/I academy in Springfield our decon was a garden hose outside in December.
My r/I decon was air in my eyes as fast as I could run. Thanks Bobby. Hahahaha

Reactions: lofu

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
That decon is like a Spa. When I got sprayed at the R/I academy in Springfield our decon was a garden hose outside in December.
When I did it at Mount Ida it was about 25 degrees outside and the person on the hose was nice enough to soak my sneakers for me...y'know, just in case I had some OC sprayed in my socks or something.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
When I did it at Mount Ida it was about 25 degrees outside and the person on the hose was nice enough to soak my sneakers for me...y'know, just in case I had some OC sprayed in my socks or something.
At least he did not spray your crotch for frosted nuts

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.