Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase Fox Labs OC Spray (the new 5.3 million SHU spray)? I have tried many local police supply shops to no avail, and the website states they will not ship to MA due to local laws. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Subscribing Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
darkknight750il @ 23 Nov 2004 18:02 said:
5.3m SHU! Goddamn you must hate someone :lol:
Nope, just looking for some food spice. :shock: :lol:

Also, according to that website, they will not ship OC sprays to MA.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Don't always believe what you read!

Call them and talk with them. You might find that they will ship if you send a copy of FID/LTC or have shipped to the PD.

I've found some companies that won't ship anything into MA and state so in catalogs/websites. This keeps our AG off their backs, but if you call them and offer proper credentials to legitimatize your purchase they will indeed ship to you.

It's worth a try.

BTW, I've seen Fox products in my travels, but I don't recall where I saw them.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
"Please note that any pepper spray must be shipped by Ground. Any order that includes pepper spray will be shipped UPS Ground unless you specifically ask to split the order and ship the other items by air.
We also cannot ship Fox pepper spray to New York or Hawaii. Police Departments need to submit their request on department letterhead (fax: 775-245-7695). MA residents must have a firearm ID card."
But again if for department use, send a request on department letter head. Example we only sell Sig to LE in MA...you get high caps, un-approved guns etc, but the request has to be on letterhead. There are very few things in MA a police officer with an official request letter from the department can't get...very few and Fox isn't one of them.
What the problem is is that spray isn't requlated in many states, but in states where it is it's easier just to say NO but no isn't no for LE.

darkknight750il @ 23 Nov 2004 18:02 said:
5.3m SHU! Goddamn you must hate someone :lol:
Nope, just looking for some food spice. :shock: :lol:

Also, according to that website, they will not ship OC sprays to MA.

·
Subscribing Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOT_II @ 23 Nov 2004 23:05 said:
"Please note that any pepper spray must be shipped by Ground. Any order that includes pepper spray will be shipped UPS Ground unless you specifically ask to split the order and ship the other items by air.
We also cannot ship Fox pepper spray to New York or Hawaii. Police Departments need to submit their request on department letterhead (fax: 775-245-7695). MA residents must have a firearm ID card."
I did see this, but if you click on the Shopping link on the left hand column, and read through that section, it clearly states that because of MA laws, they will not ship to MA. It is contradicting what you pointed out.

I am going to call them, I just didn't know if anyone had seen it in their local police supply store, and thought I would ask.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
I guess you also saw the part about departments submit their request on letterhead?

Rules that you find on websites about shipping to MA are all about civilian purchases. If you are purchasing this for official use, then get letter head approval and order it - simple.

Here's another one...

again Google sort of helps.

http://www.peppersprayinc.com/productinformation.htm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts