Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My PD want's my to get certified in OC instruction. Does anyone know of any PD's hosting an OC instructor certification course? If so how long is the course? Any info will be very appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really wanted to get the cert before the spring. I think I will have to give Chuckie a call up there and see when the next one is scheduled for in 05.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Irishpride, but I was hoping for something before then and a little closer to home. I don't think my department will pay to put me up in a hotel. Is that PPCI Training reputable?

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
MARINECOP,

I really don't know that much about ppci but a friend of mine took a meb Instructor course through them a few years ago and said it was a pretty good program. Although I do think they are a little pricey, Def Tech/ Fed Labs just had an OC instructor course in Barnstable and it was only $100.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I really wanted to get the cert before the spring. I think I will have to give Chuckie a call up there and see when the next one is scheduled for in 05.
He mentioned a few weeks ago they were planning on doing a Straight Baton Instructor course soon, but he didn't mention OC instruction.

G

·
North Shore Community College and Specialized Traning consultants of New England are hosting a one day Instructor Certification Course on January 20, 2005 at its Lynn Campus. 0800 to 1600 Cost is $225.00, the Instructor is Martin K. Michelman-- Call 978-531-0748 for more details. Pre registration is required.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts