Object Falls From Plane, Crashes Through Roof | MassCops

Object Falls From Plane, Crashes Through Roof

Discussion in 'New England' started by kwflatbed, Dec 1, 2011.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

A three-pound metal object fell from a plane Thursday and through the roof of a Plymouth warehouse.
    The object was found in the morning by the manager of Michael's Warehouse on Camelot Drive. It fell through the roof and hit the floor. There were no injuries reported. It will be taken to the Plymouth Police Department, where it will be inspected.

Read more: Object Falls From Plane, Crashes Through Roof - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

2. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

I remember back in the 90s when a plane experience problems with it's on-board septic tank for the bathrooms and the plane dumped it, and a frozen ball of Waste fell through some poor family's living room. I remember they made fun of it either on MadTv or SNL weeks later.

3. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

It's from another planet.....I knew they were out there. Now if I could only get them to come and take me away!!!!!!

4. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

It's the Martians dudes, no question about it. I don't know about you, but I intend to be on Great Blue Hill in the next few days with a "WELCOME MARTIAN DUDES!" sign and maybe I won't get vaporized.

But then again, I saw "MARS ATTACKS" and they might zap me anyway. Oh well, I still work for peace, dudes!

5. cousteau

cousteau MassCops Member

And it had to miss all the tents in Boston.

6. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Hahaha. I like you Jacques. Stick around

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk