Obama: "Mexicans" Were Here "Long Before America Was Even An Idea" | MassCops

Obama: "Mexicans" Were Here "Long Before America Was Even An Idea"

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Debate' started by CJIS, Sep 22, 2010.

1. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

2. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

3. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I guess they dont teach AMERICAN history in Kenya.

4. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

Ah, yup. And you were a foreigner long before they forged your Hawaiian birth certificate, Go figure:rolleyes:

5. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

Obama is like a Boss who keeps messing up to the point that its expected...for whatever reason he is still in office.

6. 8MORE

8MORE New Member

Every time that narcissistic jerk opens his mouth he proves what an incompetent schmuck he is.

7. cc3915

cc3915 Well-Known Member Staff Member

There's so much more to a country than "just being there". Next he'll be bringing up the cro-magnons and the neanderthals.

8. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

You know wayyy back cannibalism was here, cancer was here, all types of diseases....whats his point?

9. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

"Long before America was even an idea, this land of plenty was home to many peoples"
    Let me paraphrase what he said:
    Long before Obama shoved his stupid ideas down our throats, this land of plenty was home to many working people. America was great, respected, and feared. Now it is a nation of slackers who suck the tits of the state.

10. GARDA

GARDA Subscribing Member

11. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

I remember when I was a kid everywhere you went in this country you found Americans. Now everywhere you look, you find African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Polish-Americans, Irish-Americans, etc. What happened to being Americans first? Try it ask anyone "what they are", and I am willing to bet you will not get one person that will answer: American.

12. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Poor, poor barry. Doesn't he realize the Vikings were here first? Really, they said so on the History Channel and we all know if it's on tv it's true.

I'm not saying that he's confused, but if Mexico didn't exist as a country until after the United States; then, how could Mexican's have been here first. There were native people here. But, they couldn't have been Mexicans.

13. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

He's just trying to coddle them, wait until he signs off on Amnesty for every illegal in this country, which I believe he will do before he leaves.

14. HistoryHound

The democrats are certainly shooting for that. I heard on one of the news shows that the defense spending bill that just tanked also included the Dream Act. I'm curious, what does granting citizenship to illegals who enroll in college have to do with military spending. I understand that the other path to citizenship is joining the military, but let's face it how many people do you think are going to sign up for four years of military service when they can get the same benefits sitting in a classroom taking classes like: Welfare 101, Public Housing 103, Food Stamps 104 and everyone's favorite SSDI 202.

15. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

It's poor logic on his part. If you subscribe to his train of thought which is not a foreign subject to us i.e. "seniority", then you may say that white people were here before black people. It is a very slippery slope to ne saying "they were here first" We have a border and it's there for a reason. The reason is simple, Mexico is Mexico and US is the US. They are illegal because they were not born here. But then again, this comes from a man whose true place of birth is still a mistery.

For a Harvard grad, Barry is a bit of a simpleton.

16. HistoryHound

There's no mystery. We all know it wasn't Hawaii. Who knows maybe if we let his aunt continue to run her mouth she will let it slip that to announce his birth the village elders were beating the drums loudly and all the ladies stopped to tell her what an awesome aunt she will be.